Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone take a look at my profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone take a look at my profile?

I am very new to being a sugar daddy. It was recommended to me by a friend of mine who has been doing it for a year now and he's been having a very good experience. After his glowing recommendation, I wanted to try it for myself and see how it works and meet beautiful women. I want a sugar baby to look at my profile and tell me whether or not it's good or if I need to change things or add something to make it better.

I think your profile is good. I don't get your username though but I think everything else is good. No spelling mistakes is a bonus

Comment

Looks promising, how about we talk a bit, tell me more about youeself.

Comment

Would you mind a sugar mommy looking at it as well? I would really love to help

Comment

• Jinni
          Jinni commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you willing to help also with my profile?

• NotoriousMOM
          NotoriousMOM commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure thing honey, I would love to help you on your profile as well

I don't see any problems with your profile. Maybe it is just how you approach the babies that's why no one is interested

Comment

May I suggest using a profile pic where we can see your face properly. Besides that, I don't have any problems with it already

Comment

• KittyBush
            KittyBush commented
            Editing a comment
            Same for me as well. A pic of your face close up is much better than that one that you're using

• LZA
            LZA commented
            Editing a comment
            I hate profile pics that are half or whole body shots. Have to go check their profile just to see what they look like up close

Originally posted by LZA View Post
          May I suggest using a profile pic where we can see your face properly. Besides that, I don't have any problems with it already
          She's right. Your profile pic makes me squint so that I know what you look like

Comment

• LZA
            LZA commented
            Editing a comment
            Was thinking that I was the only one who's having problems looking at his profile pic

• GoGo
            GoGo commented
            Editing a comment
            nope, all of us can see the problems

What do you girls think of my pic?

Comment

Working...
          X