Does it bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it bother you?

Does it bother you if you found out that your sugar daddy is in another sugar relationship with a more good-looking sugar baby?

It does kinda bother me, maybe it's time for me to step up my game because it's like I'm competing with someone.

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you're just being a little too competitive there, pussyThreetight? It's best if you just do your thing and don't let it bother you. Your sugar daddy might understand if you're getting a little jealous, he'll surely make a lot of time for you.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyThreetight The trick there is that you don't have to make it look obvious to your sugar daddy that you're slightly jealous by the half-attention being given to his other sugar baby. Well, stepping up your game sounds fair enough, but remember that some parents do not like it if there's a heated competition between sugar babies. It might disappoint them.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how do you plan to step up your game? Shall you wear heavier makeup?

I don't mind if my sugar mommy is spoiling another sugar baby. I cannot have her for my own and I'm not planning to take our relationship to the next level because that's what we've agreed on.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! I cannot promise my sugar mommy that I'll make her the happiest if she can be happy with other male sugar babies. Besides, I'm not really that competitive when it comes to that, she can have all the fun that she wants.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you get the payment for your services then that would be fine. No need to worry for anything. Sure, you could be replaced and that is a possibility.

Not at all. I know that my sugar daddies have other sugar babies. Those sugar babies have different levels. Some are better than I am and some are less better than I am. As long as I am paid with my services then I would be fine with that.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's true, I wouldn't be bother at all as long as I get paid for my services too. After all, we're all just trying to keep our sugar daddy happy.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but be careful because it might be your last time because he is focus on the other ones attention

That would bother me most specially if the woman is much younger and more beautiful than I am. What if my sugar daddy suddenly dumps me? What would I become? Where would I go? This is scary.

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you try and do a little more effort for your sugar daddy? That way he won't dump you easily, he'll consider you as one of his best and he'll never want to let you go just like that.

It does bother me a lot, I want all the attention to me! I'd demand more attention if he ever has other sugar babies on the side, I might even get jealous.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't want to feel left out, then you should do whatever it takes to win your sugar daddy's attention and he'll surely give his all to you.

I would have to do some makeover in order to be at par with that beautiful lady. Of course, I would feel insecure but I need to do something, right?

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you should do something about it and it's great to have that kind of makeover. Go ahead and I will support you girl! Make your sugar daddy notice you.

Young and beautiful? Oh, hell. That would be an another problem for me again. It bothers me a lot when my sugar daddies would have someone who is way younger and more beautiful than I am. I am scared that he could dump me at any moment.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're scared that he might dump you, then do some makeover and be the best kind of sugar baby that he'll always have.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the worst case scenario for you then do yourself a favor and make yourself more attractive than the other one

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      assSloppytight How to you make someone more attractive? By having heavier makeup?

Well, it does not bother me at all. I know that my sugar daddies have multiple babies and that it just a regular thing. I should not worry at all. Should I be removed from the list then I would find a replacement.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      It's great that someone like you thinks the same way as I do. Our sugar daddies have the right to have other sugar babies on the side. Besides, he's generous so why would we even be selfish with others when he's out there giving his all to his babies?
Working...
X