Reuse formal clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuse formal clothes?

From time to time, we go to some formal events and be our best selves. Of course, we use formal clothes there. My question is: do you use formal clothes only once or do you reuse it when attending to another formal events? I do the mix and match in order to somehow reuse what I had used in the past. After all, I am not a celebrity where a formal clothes could only be worn once.

I do reuse it. Hello, formal clothes are expensive so I do not care what other people would say. I could reuse all my formal clothes without a care.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      But what happens if your formal clothes are out of style? I bet if it were something simple then it would be nice to be reused.

It depends on the style of clothes. If it looks timely and fashionable then I would keep my formal clothes for special occasions, since I own like 5 formal dresses.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Only five? Sorry, it made me laugh real hard here. Anyway, I reuse them even though I have lots of it.

I rarely use formal clothes for formal events, I guess I'm already good with 3 suits since I'm more of a sneakerhead.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you wear when attending those formal events?

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      GoGo he probably wears his suits with sneakers lol

I would sell my old formal clothes to my friends at a cheap price then if I get to save from it, that's where I'll buy myself a new set of formal clothes.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      I do the same thing too but I sell most of my clothes online since most of my friends are online and they adore my designer clothes.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Your friends buy used formal clothes? How pathetic.

Of course I would wear them again. I'm not a celebrity or that rich that I'm going to wear my formal clothes only once

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      But if your sugar daddy offers you extra to buy yourself a new formal attire then you wouldn't have to think twice about buying a new one.

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      LowLa my daddy gives me an exact amount of what dress he would prefer me to buy if he just feels like I should replace my old ones.

When it comes to formal attire, men don't really have a problem when it comes to wearing them for multiple occasions. This is more of a concern by the women

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      That is why I'm proud of my sugar babies, they don't ask for much to buy themselves a formal attire and they have their own savings.

You are wrong about celebrities wearing their formal clothes only once. Tiffany Haddish had wore a dress three times already since it was really expensive

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I've heard, I think it has been more than thrice already
Working...
X