Where Do You Want To Be Taken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do You Want To Be Taken?

This is for the babies here in the forum When it comes to your first proper date as a sugar parent and baby, where would you like to be taken to? I'm just talking about a date, so going to another country or a some place that is far doesn't count.

Since I would be the one who's going to pay, we would just go to any of my favorite restaurants

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Did anyone of your babies had a hesitation of going to the restaurant that your picked?

Anywhere but from my town. I want to go to new places, he can take me anywhere he likes.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      He would like to take you in Iraq. Would you still agree with it?

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      Dickie Isn't it great to travel to various places and see the different spots that they have to offer?

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      assBrieftight No. I won't agree if he would like to take me to Iraq. That is a dangerous place to be.

I want my sugar daddy to take me to Maldives or at the nudist beach, we can have sex there in public as well.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you didn't notice the last part of her post. Not sure going to the Maldives doesn't count as a date already

I would just let him decide where we're going to have the date. What's important is that we can talk to each other during the date

Comment

He should take me to a no name restaurant where there would just be few people/ Duh, what if we are both seen by others when we go to a fancy restaurant?

Comment

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        If he has enough money to burn, he can easily reserve a room or restaurant for the both of you

To a coffee shop. There, we would be able to talk about the service and nobody would be going to interfere with the negotiations.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
        missSomberhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost made me think why are you going to talk about the service of the coffee shop during the date lol

To an expensive club. It would be nice to have some chit chat while seated on a luxurious place.

Comment

Working...
      X