Do you remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember?

Do you still remember the first time you ever got yourself into a sugar relationship? My friend introduced me to it because she was aware that I'm struggling to save financially. I only earn a few dollars from the company that I'm in and I still haven't found a new job. So, I followed her steps and it wasn't easy as I thought it would be because I got scammed twice. It was a month before I got into a serious relationship with an old man who is willing to help me out. 'Til then, I started earning from it and I've been with several sugar daddies. I still manage to keep myself busy from a new job that pays well and had a few recent dates with my sugar daddies.

I still remember how I got myself into sugar relationships. It wasn't as planned that I would stay longer or even engage myself into it at first but I've always wanted to feed my curiosity. I wanted to date a cougar just to know what it feels like, but after hooking up with one, she handed me the cash before leaving. Until then, I got addicted to it, getting paid for sex and it was something that my friends didn't know, not even my best buddy.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      The best kind of experience was from the ones you never even plan on doing. Well, I wasn't expecting this as well but it's kind of survival for me. It happened when I was in college since my parents struggle to provide me financially for my education. I did what I had to do, so my first sugar relationship was with my professor.

I don't have such financial issues but I've always had a kink for older men, so I decided to be in this kind of relationship.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      But you can't deny the fact that your sugar relationships did help you benefit from saving you to financial crises.

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that getting paid for your kink is the icing on the cake?

I did not know that you are also using Dollar there. Anyway, it was years ago when I got into the business. A friend introduced it to me. Since then, it has been going on.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she introduced it to you and you enjoyed it anyway? Or did she pressure you into doing it because you have no other choice? Lol

I had forgotten most of my past that I could not remember the first time or even how I got into this trade. Oh, hell, those pills might have some effects on my memory.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind pills are we talking about here? Did you use to take prescription medication for recreational purposes?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet those pills turned out to be amazing.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      BohoKween are you thinking that those type of drugs don't have side effects?

I got myself into this relationship out of sheer curiosity.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to remember that when I used to be a sugar baby as well, it has always been a thing in our time and I wanted to try it because it sounds fun. Now, I'm a sugar mommy.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that your curiosity has been answered, why do you still continue to be a sugar baby?

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Outdoorks maybe it's because she can easily earn or save money while being treated like a queen at the same time

I started while I was in college since I had problems making ends meet because my part time job wasn't enough to pay for my rent and things that I needed for college

Comment

Working...
    X