Sugar daddy just came out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar daddy just came out!

How would you react if one of your sugar daddies came out to you as gay? This is for female sugar babies dealing with an old sugar daddy that suddenly came out. Would you still continue being his sugar baby or is it time to call it quits?

The decision all leads up to him, his coming out might be fake or not but if he says the words, "I can no longer be your sugar daddy", then I guess it will final for both of us. That's okay, there should be no hard feelings between us, right?

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be no hard feelings between you two. Accept that he has come out but at a very late and very unexpected time while you two are still together. Let him be, let him be happy.

If he says that it is over between you two, expect that he is going to find male sugar babies to accompany him from now on.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right! He came out not too late but at least he is now free to look for male sugar babies. Am I right? Lol.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he suggested to get another baby. So he has you as sugar baby and additional male sugar baby. Will you be okay with it?

Wait, how can a sugar daddy come out to you as gay? Would that be even possible? I have not heard of any situations like this, but then again respect whatever gender identity that he really is. It might be over for both of you but there should always be respect no matter what.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      It may be a situational kind of question but yeah, it might be possible that a sugar daddy might turn out to be gay after all. It's time to call t quits if that ever happens.

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never heard of anything like this too, only a sugar daddy that would want to end a sugar relationship would happen that much, but this? Coming out? Nope, I do not know how to handle situations like this. If he says I should find a new sugar daddy then I think I must go and leave him.

Did I do something bad that made him turn into gay? That's quite offensive to my part, why would he suddenly come out to me after all that we have been through? Okay then, I must set him free if that's what he wants.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      He's gay, accept that already. You're afraid to lose him because he has given you so much, am I correct? Then again, he no longer enjoys being with women so let him enjoy having those young men instead.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Given that you did not do anything but he just really came out as to who he really is, a gay sugar daddy. He's just trying to fit in and see if he can have sugar babies during those sugar dates but all he has are mostly female sugar babies instead of male sugar babies.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he just suddenly realize that what he really wanted was a dick and not a pussy? Lol!
      Could it be that you were not great at bed? Ooopppsss.

Oh so suddenly? What made him came out to me just like that? Did I do something that made him jump out like that and say "I'm gay!". I won't call it quits not unless he proves me so that what he just said was true.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      You did not do anything unless you were the reason why he had come out as a gay man. He could have realized that he was not a real man when he was about to have sex with you. But, I doubt that one.

I hope not any one of my sugar daddies come out as gay. If they'd wanted to quit on me, then I would accept that. They should make those decisions and it's not up to me that I must make him stay. He's gay right? How can I even satisfy a gay sugar daddy anyway?

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      You can no longer satisfy a gay sugar daddy, that's why you should leave him when he confesses to you that he's gay. As long as you have a back-up plan then stick to that, go to your next sugar daddy and enjoy!

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Leave him before he leaves you, but anyway, he will surely let you go and would want you to look for other sugar daddies now that he's more interested in male sugar babies than female sugar babies like you PaperRunTayl9or.

Oh, I would not be surprised with that. No wonder we did not have any sex, and we only had companionship. Anyway, since he only wanted companionship, then I could stay with him. Oh, wait, he needs male sugar babies now, right? Too bad as I am a female. Oh, well.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But if he still wants to be with you as his companion, especially if those male sugar babies are unavailable, then you should still provide the care that he wants and needs. After all, you still get paid for what you do.

Oh, no! That would mean that I do not have a service to offer to him. Certainly, I do not have a cock, right?

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Then it must be time for you to look for another cock, I mean sugar daddy lol. I think by this time, you'll start to ask if they're straight or not just to be sure.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But you should stick to other sugar daddies from now on. He's out of your list already since he came out to you as gay.

I would be shocked as I would not have a job anymore. See, since he came out, he would need male sugar babies already. That would be his new world, so I would be out of place already.

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      It is better that he should go on with those sugar babies, you cannot pretend to like him now that he has already come out to you. I wish you luck to find a decent sugar daddy, a STRAIGHT sugar daddy this time.

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      There, there. You can find other sugar daddies that are straight and will surely love you. They might've come out a little too late but at least they've admitted it to you.

Wait, that daddy must be very confused! Why only come out now that he is already old and had a wife and children already? What triggered him to come out?

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess he finally find the courage that he needed 20 or 30 years ago. missSomberhorny And he's probably thinking that the end is almost near and he's not being true to himself or live the life with who he truly is...
Working...
X