How do you get paid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get paid?

Hello everyone I am very new to being a sugar baby and wanted to ask for some help. I want to know how I should get paid as a sugar baby. What is the best choice for me and my sugar daddy? I don't want to do anything that would cause problems in the future with us

I think that there's only 2 ways to get paid - monthly allowance or gifts. Monthly allowance means money that you get once a month from your sugar daddy and gifts means presents like shopping trips, purses, designer clothing, vacations, massages, etc. It depends on what you've talked to your SD about when you talked about it. That's why it's important to talk to each other and check in to make sure everyone is happy

Comment

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooh. I never knew about that

You can do a monthly allowance but you can also get paid per date as well. That just basically means that you have a set cash amount that you get whenever you see each other. I started that arrangement with a sugar daddy before where I had a set amount that I got for every date that we did. We started with 1 day a week and that was about 2-3 dates a week by the end. That eventually turned into a monthly allowance. That's another way that you can get some money

Comment

There actually is another way and that's getting prepaid cards. You can get them with a high limit so that there's nothing to worry about. I did that with my SD so that I could use it to go shopping or buy things and groceries like that and use the cash that he gives me to pay my rent. I have also done monthly allowances before. You should pick what's going to suit your lifestyle and needs best

Comment

• IzzySteezy
        IzzySteezy commented
        Editing a comment
        Or it could be half and half. Half of it would be prepaid cards and the other is cold hard cash

But how do I know what is the best way for that?

Comment

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        You should just sort things out with him. Ask him what's the most comfortable way for him to give you your allowance/payment

Well I mean cash is the popular choice since you can do whatever you want with the money. But at the same time that might not work for what you want. You should think about how can it best help you

Comment

Well it depends on your budgeting skills. If you can make sure that the allowance that he's given you will last you for the month, then go for that. Otherwise you can just get it every time that you're together

Comment

I think you should try and talk to you sugar daddy about that one first. Ask him what's the most comfortable set-up for him when it comes to giving you your allowance. If its monthly basis or whenever you see each other

Comment

Whenever I have a new sugar daddy, I usually ask him if its okay that he deposits my allowance towards the end of the month or maybe during the first week of the month. And he immediately tells me if he can't deposit my allowance on time

Comment

Originally posted by BeeLinda View Post
              Whenever I have a new sugar daddy, I usually ask him if its okay that he deposits my allowance towards the end of the month or maybe during the first week of the month. And he immediately tells me if he can't deposit my allowance on time
              I usually give his allowance during the same time of the month as what she said.

Comment

• BeeLinda
                BeeLinda commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet that your baby is really lucky to have you as a mommy

• LadyBoss
                LadyBoss commented
                Editing a comment
                ,I hope he feels that way too

You could ask for money, allowance, shopping etc. That depends on what you and your daddy have talked about

Comment

Originally posted by Linda-Isabella View Post
                I want to know how I should get paid as a sugar baby.
                I got one word for you sweetie. CASH. =)

Comment

I think most SD's knows what to do, most of them are responsible. Sometimes you don't even need to ask.

Comment

• SashaBangs
                    SashaBangs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are right and most of them are so organized.

• JessieJay
                    JessieJay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can also learn a lot from them when it comes organizing and fixing your life lol
                Working...
                X