Getting paid - How do you ask???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting paid - How do you ask???

Seriously I want to know the best way that I can ask to get paid. I'm with a sugar daddy now and he's been fantastic so far and I really want to make this a long-term arrangement. He takes me out to lunch every day and then we go shopping but I can't pay my bills with a Louis Vuitton and I need some cash for myself so that I can live my life. I need help from more experienced sugar babies who can tell me what I need to do and say to make it so that I can ask him for a monthly allowance without being demanding or unfair? How do I ask him to give me a monthly allowance and how much should I ask for? I don't want to scare him off

Just come right out and say it girl. Why do ya wanna play these types of games when you can just get what ya want by asking it? That's the thing about being a sugar baby. You know that you can get what you want if you just come right out and say something. Just tell him that you're really happy with him and want to stay with him but that you need money cause you have bills to pay. Tell him that you really love everything that he's doing for you. Y'all will be fine

Comment

Umm maybe you could ask him a little nicer than that. The way that you're doing it is really demanding. When I wanted more money from my sugar daddy I made sure to show up with a small gift for him for all the dates we were at. I also made sure that I was very attentive to him and what he wanted and made a point to do things just for him. As a gift, I got him a little ceramic elephant since he mentioned that they were good luck and he loved it. He put it on his desk at work so that he can see it every day. I did that for a while and then he was willing to give me whatever I wanted. I got an extra $1000 a month. He said that I deserved it and that he loved what I was doing. Just be very nice to him and he'll be nice to you

Comment

She's not going to learn anything if she's trying to sugarcoat everything. You need to stop making excuses and just talk to him. The point is to ask for what you what you want and feel confident that you'll get it. If you are really feeling weird about it then just use I statements. You just make all your sentences start with I feel so that you don't put blame on each other. But I mean you can just tell it to him straight. He already expects this conversation

Comment

I didnt' know that there were so many ways that you can get money as a sugar baby. I thought that they just slipped you some cash in an envelope or something

Comment

With modern technology envelopes are a thing of the past. Some sugar daddies still do it but not everyone mostly people get wire and money transfers than anything else. I know that cash means that you won't have to pay taxes but you should still pay those taxes later on even as a sugar baby if you can. You can't really put it down as your job though

Comment

Is it weird that I totally forgot about etransfer? lol I feel so dumb...I use online banking all the time. I didn't think that being a sugar baby could be a full-time job but I guess it can be

Comment

Just ask for the cash or sell your clothes haha

Comment

That was one of the first things that we talked about when she became my sugar mommy. We've agreed upon on a certain date monthly. She sometimes gives me an extra every once in a while

Comment

• BillyOrgan
                    BillyOrgan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, I always try my best and make sure that my sugar mommy is happy being with me

• Biggie
                    Biggie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do think, it's somewhat of an unwritten law to discuss it, even before the date.

• BillyOrgan
                    BillyOrgan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah but sometimes they just say we can discuss it over dinner

Just tell him that it would be much better if you receive cash from him instead of gifts. And when he asks why, tell him your real reason behind it. If you're afraid to tell him that directly, you can drop hints while you're together. Like tell him if he wouldn't mind if you sell some of the expensive gifts that he gave you

Comment

Talk to him about it, it could be during lunch or dinner. Tell him you wanna be official as sugar baby/daddy and you would like to talk terms.

Comment

• SugahBaby
                      SugahBaby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is that the way you and your baby talk about money?

• NotoriousMOM
                      NotoriousMOM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes actually,I was upfront but never demanding

• Biggie
                      Biggie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      that's one way to go at it

I think that it is just okay to tell him that you prefer to get paid in cash instead gifts. Since he might be offended if he finds out if you sold the gifts that he's given you

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
                      NotoriousMOM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      damn dont sell the gifts

• JessieJay
                      JessieJay commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's what I'm trying to tell her. Because she would look like a complete bitch if she does that

That's usually discussed after a few dates, but if you really havent gotten there then just ask him. no sense in having a relationship where one party isnt satisfied

Comment

• LowLa
                      LowLa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So you just pay for her meal and drinks during the first few dates?

• DaddyWarbucks
                      DaddyWarbucks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes and I will also pick and drop her off at her place

• LZA
                      LZA commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What if she doesn't want you to pick or drop her off?

I know a fellow baby who asked money upfront and that was all she could talk about with the daddy, The next day he ended their relationship. My advice to you is to set up a time or date where you can talk about your arrangement

Comment

• KittyBush
                      KittyBush commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your friend wasn't content with what her daddy is giving to her that's why they always talk about it?

• SashaBangs
                      SashaBangs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nah the daddy wanted to get to know her, but all she wanted to talk about was money
                  Working...
                  X