One day millionaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day millionaire

I have this friend of mine who is often called a one day millionaire. That's because she tends to spend all of her money at once. Meaning, when she receives money today, all of that money will be spent today and nothing will spared for tomorrow. What can you say about this? Is this bad? If yes, can you leave some advice?

In my opinion, that kind of attitude is bad. Because she won't be able to save money for emergency purposes and for the future as well. I guess she should undergo some counselling regarding that habit of hers.

Comment

I think that's not a problem if she receives money everyday, right? If that's the case, I envy her! I want as to receive as much money as I can everyday.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      If she receives money every day, then that would be great. She could afford to be a one-day millionaire for so long as she has money.

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Money every day? Wow. That would be wonderful to have. What would be the feeling of receiving lots of cash every single day?

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici She's rich and all, but sad to say she can't get what she needs.

All I can say is that your friend needs to have some lecture regarding budgeting. In that way, she will realize that she will not have money every time so she must know how to manage her money properly.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. She could be advised to have some money management. She needs to keep her money in the right way.

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could just leave her as it is. It is what she wants to have in her life, so be it.

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      I always advise her that, but she can't help it to spend things that she didn't need. SugahBaby

That is definitely bad. What I can suggest is that your friend should be taught how to manage money efficiently. She should be seek counsel regarding spending money on her needs and wants.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Or if you're a good friend, help her and convince her to change her ways. She will learn how to earn how money instead of spending it every day.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Naaah, if that were my friend I'd let her spend all the money that she has, it's her money anyway. Plus, if she always has money in her hands, she will never get tired of spending it, so I'd let her enjoy what she's doing.

It is bad as she would not have any money left after spending all of it. Anyway, if she is happy on what she is doing then let her be. It is her money, anyway.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were my friend, I'd be glad to spend some time with her, she will spend that money with me and I'd benefit from it too. What a great way for us to spend some time together, spend some money together LOL!

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      True. It is her money so let her spend it the way she likes to have it. She would not mind her own business.

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be bad not to have any money left, but it is her choice. The money that she spends is her own, so I guess that we should not interfere with her liking.

Since you are friends, then you could advise her to invest her money rather than spend all of it at once. She might not have an idea about those investments so you could enlighten her a bit then forward her to a financial advisor to talk to her. It would be better to invest than to spend it all.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she will be convinced to follow her friend's advice. That would be great, she will never waste another dollar over some nonsense things and she should start investing already.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Investments for business or maybe she should keep it safe in her bank. It's supposed to be that way, she should at least control her urges on spending all of her money till the last bill.

If she's actually rich then I wouldn't feel bad for her and she can do whatever she wants with her own money as long as she doesn't borrow money from me then we're good, lol!

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right! It's her money and it's her decision to where she's going to spend it. Id I cannot control her with that then it's her problem, I think I might even hang out with her since I am sure that she's going to shoulder our expenses when we're together.

I wonder on how often her one-day millionaire thingy is? If that is every week, then I am impressed, as she has lots of money. How I wish I could have lots of money, too.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Weekly? She is lucky if that was weekly. I would get envious over that one. Lol.

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Not every week, more like a month or probably twice a month if there's some occasion
Working...
X