Decreased allowance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreased allowance

What would you do if your allowance suddenly went down, and you were shocked as there was no advice that he would lessen your allowance? When you asked him the reason, he told you that he has been on financial difficulties, and he needed to lower the amount in the meantime.

Well, the reason is valid, so I guess that I could accept that one. I hope that he would survive his financial difficulties. In the event that it would continue for some time, then I guess that I need to look for somebody else. It could not be that my allowance is low as I could suffer from it.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be acceptable for me if this is only a temporary thing but if he can longer give me the right amount that I deserve then I guess I would go to other sugar daddies.

I could accept it but I must be given an assurance that it should not last long. I would not live with low allowance. As it is, living is already difficult.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you should go find another job that will help you in your financial needs if you think that sugar daddy isn't helping you enough already.

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      missAdventuroushorny Everyone knows that thing. It is just that there are some things which are beyond our control. On other times, our circumstances force us to stay with sugar dating in the meantime.

I guess that I should get ready as he might get bankrupt in the near future. I do not want to end up as a loser. I need to search for other daddies before I could lose him.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. You are future and forward thinking. Well, that is good, actually. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Financial difficulties? I do not believe him, I think he has other sugar babies besides me. So, why didn't he told me about this? I want us to be open, but now he is telling me that he is going to lessen my allowance? That's not fair! I think I should dump him and be with my other sugar daddies.

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      That means that you have other sugar daddies. Well, that is good for you. But remember that once you dumped him, you could never return to him in the future. Also, by dumping him, your allowance would be lessened by one giver.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that it is their prerogative if they want to have more and other sugar babies. After all, we could not object on it. There is no exclusivity in sugar dating. We could have as many sugar daddies as we want to, right?

I guess I cannot do anything about that. If I found someone who can give me a higher allowance, then maybe I will leave him. But if I can't find someone like that, I will just remain to be beside him and wait until he won't have financial problems anymore.

Comment

Since I am sugar dating for money, I would leave my sugar daddy the moment I knew that he decreased my allowance. I am sure that I can find someone who can give me much more allowance than what my current sugar daddy gives.

Comment

• JollyFilly
        JollyFilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Practicality at its best! I have a habit of choosing the path where I benefit the most. That's why I'll just look for another sugar daddy who will offer me a higher allowance.

That is okay for me, as long as he will not demand anything from me.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
        InjusticeAmice commented
        Editing a comment
        if he is still giving you something, then he will really demand too. Maybe you can suggest that you won't blow his dick until the allowance is good.

• VoiceLove
        VoiceLove commented
        Editing a comment
        InjusticeAmice That would be fine for me.

I would understand him, it's not easy to find money btw.

Comment

I take back what I said last MAY. NEVER agree to a decreased allowance. I once did and every fucking month my sugar daddy decreases my allowance. GRRRR I am so pissed. I need to break this and find a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by missSomberhorny View Post
          What would you do if your allowance suddenly went down, and you were shocked as there was no advice that he would lessen your allowance? When you asked him the reason, he told you that he has been on financial difficulties, and he needed to lower the amount in the meantime.
          I'll ask him directly of he can still afford to have me as a baby because if not, then it would be better to part ways.

Comment

Working...
          X