Change Of Arrangements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Of Arrangements

Do you think that it's okay to ask your sugar parent to change your sexual arrangement if you don't enjoy doing it with him or her?

That hasn't happened to me yet, but I would suggest that you end it with your parent because there's a huge chance that sex is all your parent is after from you

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is hard to do especially if the allowance he's giving you is huge.

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      ExtraMantra Yes. That could be. And since money is all that we need, we might do a compromise.

I would suggest to tell the parent beforehand that in case one of you doesn't enjoy the sex you should replace the sex with another activity that you can do together

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Most parents would like to have sex. Well, there are some who might not be that interested in sex and may opt to have other activities but those are very rare.

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      ExtraMantra I know some who are not after sex. They are old that they just simply want to have some companionship and so they like to just travel around, eat around and talk around.

I'd rather not risk losing a daddy just because I don't enjoy having sex with him

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Your daddy must've treated you nicely for you to say that. lol

I think that is alright to do because, in my opinion, it will help improve your sex together.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Sex really gets old if you don't spice up sometimes.

What do you mean by changing your sexual arrangement?

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually don't get also what she was trying to say, she should have given us some samples.

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess she was saying if you or your parent does not want sex, you could do some compromise to change it into an another activity.

That's quite a brave move if you ever try to do such a thing. I would suggest to make sure that the thing that you would substitute for sex would be worth it if you want to keep your daddy

Comment

Well, that's okay as long as you say it in a polite voice so that he will not take it in the wrong way and be offended by it.

Comment

Of course, it's okay since you do sex for you both to enjoy each other. If you are not comfortable with something, bring it to his attention.

Comment

I'm not sure that you can easily change the arrangement that you've agreed upon. That's something that the two of you need to sort out before finalizing the deal so to speak

Comment

Yeah, it is better to be vocal in your wants and don'ts. I bet your sugar parent will appreciate it.

Comment

• LadyBoss
              LadyBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, but always be sure that when it comes to your request, be nice is saying it.
          Working...
          X