Sex And Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex And Food

Do you think that using food during foreplay or sex is a good idea or not?

It depends on the food or dish that the both of you are going to use. It would look gross if you're going to pour some gumbo or beef stew on yourself to make things interesting lol

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure if somebody will be able to beat your reply and I think you just ruined both Gumbo and Beef Stew for me lol

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Why does gumbo and beef stew needs to be involved in this conversation?

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      We must stay away from those gumbo and beef stew. I do not think anyone would like those.

I don't mind having some whipped cream or chocolate syrup on my body. The only thing that bothers me about it is the mess that we would be making because of it

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you guys would be doing it on a table or the bed would be covered with my plastic so that you can easily clean the mess up. Would that be fine with you?

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      There would be no mess when everything would be consumed. lol. Your daddies would licked you dry.

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      InjusticeAmice but even if he licks her clean there's a chance that the sheets would have some whipped cream or chocolate syrup on them

I like whipped cream to be placed on my private parts then he would have to lick it. The act would add up to the excitement.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I do that one. Honey is also good but it is sticky but the taste is good.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda like your idea. Whipped cream on my pussy to be licked by my daddies! I am sure they would gonna love it.

Never had those with my daddies but you had given me an idea. I might do this one soon.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Which one are you going to try exactly? And are you sure he would be interested in doing such a thing?

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      What food are you going to try? Your daddies might be surprised as it would be a new thing for them, too.

It should either be Japanese food like sushi or something that you would have for desert. And not like the food that DikeM has mentioned lol

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      DikeM has an out of this world food preference. How about oysters as aphrodisiac?

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      GrandioseGraham you can eat as aphrodisiac but not sure about the putting them in your privates part lol

I am still undecided on which food to use before the foreplay. Although, most of what the other people here have given are doable.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      What not go for the basic ones that has been mentioned here already. Like whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and strawberries

Yes it can keep things fun in the bedroom if every once in while you use food during foreplay or sex

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of food would that be?

Been there, done that. I would suggest to have some spare sheets ready since it can be quite sticky afterwards

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a given that you would be changing the sheets unless you wouldn't mind sleeping while ants are having a feast on your bed

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. All sticky and messy. Ewww. I would not want to lie down with all those dirt all around me.

Yes, it's a great idea and would definitely keep things interesting between the two of you

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried anything like that before? What food was used?

You guys can try this during a special occasion. And maybe you can ask the person where the sushi was placed if he or she wants to join you afterwards

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. The photo looks so good. I like my sugar mommies to do this on me. I will lie down while they eat the sushis. Later, they could eat my schlong.

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      This looks so fabulous! I want to try this one! I am sure my daddies would gonna love it.

While it would be exciting, I do not find it as a good idea because it would be messy and cumbersome. First, you would have to prepare the body and the food - and preparations would take time. After that, it would be eaten slowly and that would consume more time.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, well yes, those are some of the drawbacks of using food before the foreplay. Despite all those drawbacks, would you still consider do to it when chances arise?

In addition, just make sure it's not really IN you. Yeast infection is nasty.

Comment

Working...
    X