It's Not Fun Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Not Fun Anymore

What's the polite way of telling your baby or parent that you're not enjoying the sex that you've been having?

I don't think that there's a polite way of telling him or her that. I would suggest that you try something new with him in order to spice things up. If he asks why you suggested that all of a sudden, maybe that's the time you can tell him that sex hasn't been that fun or exciting the past few months or weeks

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really hard to come off as polite if you're pointing out some flaws on other people.

Maybe try to schedule your meetups during the week that you have your period so that you guys can avoid having sex. It would take him a couple of months before he's going to realize that you're intentionally avoiding sex with him which would be enough time for you to find a way to tell him that sex is not as good as the first time that you've did it with him

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      But isn't like avoiding him makes him worse? He'll be out of practice.

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      LZA or better. That little abstinence might refresh his skills. lol

I agree with what KiwiTwin has suggested. Try new things first or take charge whenever you guys are having sex to make sure that you also get to enjoy it and not only him. Because if you tell him that sex has been bad the past couple of times that you've done it, he might decide to let go of you and find a new baby

Comment

Why would you make a run around if you could just tell them that they need to step up their game.

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
        GrandioseGraham commented
        Editing a comment
        She might be the type who sound a bitchy when complaining that's why she wants to know a polite way of saying it

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        That straight forwardness might really hurt since men have an unusually high pride when it comes to their sex game.

Recently, I've been thinking that babies have no right thinking about this. They get something for it and sex is just a plus.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
        DivisionComposite commented
        Editing a comment
        So you don't mind having bad or terrible sex since you're daddy is paying you?

• IzzySteezy
        IzzySteezy commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the whole point of it. You're a like retained prostitute. lol

• InjusticeAmice
        InjusticeAmice commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly. That is a part of the job as a sugar baby. They should not complain about it.

You should try and take charge the next time you guys have sex. I bet he would even love that since it would be less work for him

Comment

• missSomberhorny
        missSomberhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you're the type who does the work when it comes to sex since I feel that you're already used to being the one who does the work

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        You have a very nice suggestion there. Looks like you have been in charge for a long time already.

I would act like I am being hurt. You know, my best acting skills must come into play. Remember that I am like an actress playing my role?

Comment

• JessieJay
        JessieJay commented
        Editing a comment
        You might be crowned as the Best Actress of the Year Sugar Baby Category if you do that.

Have you tried being upfront with him about that one? If you're afraid of doing that, maybe just be subtle about it by switching positions with him during sex or asking him if you he wants for you to take charge

Comment

Working...
      X