Comparing Partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Partners

Do you guys think that it is a good idea if you and your sugar parent talk about each others past sexual partners?

I don't think that it is a good idea. There is a chance that they would feel bad if they learn that you've been with someone who had a bigger dick than his.

Comment

If he's willing to share about his, then I wouldn't mind to do the same so that it would be fair.

Comment

I will not openly talk about my previous partners because there's a chance that your current one might feel bad for himself if you've been with who was awesome in the bedroom.

Comment

Not that comfortable to talk about my previous sexual encounters with the current man that I'm seeing. So I will suggest that you don't talk about it.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
        ExtraMantra commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, I am not want to discuss and talk about it since I don't want to share my sex life with others.

• VoiceLove
        VoiceLove commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, and it's kinda weird if we share our sex life to others. ExtraMantra

As a daddy, I don't really care about the past sexual experience of my baby and I am more concerned with the experiences that we both are making up to this day.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
        missShrillpussy commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're not going to feel bad for yourself if she tells you that your dick is only average sized or something like that?

• RudeRudy
        RudeRudy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be concerned if its not satisfying her lol. I won't feel bad because I know its not in the size its in the performance lmao. missShrillpussy

• missShrillpussy
        missShrillpussy commented
        Editing a comment
        RudeRudy Do you think your performance can satisfy her?

I really don't want him to know my past sexual experience and his past experiences too. It's better if we stick to what we do and forget all about it.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
        missPoisedhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you had a rough and bad sexual experience in the past that's why you don't want to talk about it.

• FrillerDrill
        FrillerDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you going to do if he wants to talk about it? Are you going tell stories or politely decline to answer his question.

If I know beforehand that my sugar daddy is the jealous type, I will never talk about it. But if he's not, I'm going to talk about it but only in passing and if he asks about it.

Comment

• missSpikypussy
        missSpikypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure that he won't get jealous if those sex experience is already in the past and not in the present situation.

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        missSpikypussy Have you ever had a sugar daddy before?

Since I'm not the type who's fuck and tell, I will never mention anything about my past relationships with my current partner.

Comment

Has somebody asked you about your previous partners that's why you're asking us this question?

Comment

It all depends and hope both of you are not the jealous type when it comes to sharing sexual experiences of the past.

Comment

• Ragemici
          Ragemici commented
          Editing a comment
          I think both shall just keep it so your story will remain hidden especially your secrets.

• Humomkin
          Humomkin commented
          Editing a comment
          It's okay if he knew your story, just don't tell him your secrets. Ragemici

That's kinda weird, I would ask him why are we talking about that.

Comment

Working...
        X