Put My Needs First And I'll Take Care Of The Rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put My Needs First And I'll Take Care Of The Rest

I was wondering what would be your reaction if your sugar parent told you the name of the topic? Do you think that you're not doing your job properly or your sugar parent is just being extra needy?

It depends on what's happening between the two of you. Because both scenarios that you've told us are possible reasons as to why he told you that. So I would suggest to give your entire attention to him whenever you're together and if he wants your company

Comment

I know that there are some sugar parents who tend to be extra needy from time to time (I'm like that sometimes) but you're the only one who can properly gauge if you're not doing your job properly or he's just being extra needy. With that said, it's all up to you whether you're going to step up your performance or tell him that he's just being extra and he needs to stop acting that way

Comment

• Dickie
        Dickie commented
        Editing a comment
        What does your baby say to you during the days that you're feeling extra needy?

I feel that you're a bit slacking with what you're supposed to do that's why your daddy told you that. Trust me on this one since I'm a daddy

Comment

• Ragemici
        Ragemici commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. It takes two to tango. Should work both ways.

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        You are so young so be a daddy. When did you start to be a daddy?

I agree with what DaddyWarbucks has posted. I don't think that he would tell you that if you're giving him all your attention. He might have a bad day and was hoping that you would be the one to cheer him up

Comment

• SashaBangs
        SashaBangs commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you said something similar towards your babies before?

• Jinni
        Jinni commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you could relate from the situation! It is okay to admit that you were shortchanged by your babies.

I will ask him if I wasn't giving him enough attention or if he feels that I'm neglecting him. If he tells me that he wants more attention, I would readily give it to him

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        There's even no reason to be not giving enough. That's literally the only thing you need to do.

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I understand that but you can't really measure if it's enough or not.

• Ragemici
        Ragemici commented
        Editing a comment
        We all have a capacity. Just remember that we all have those days that everything is not enough.

This sounds like a normal partnership to me. A mutual relationship is the best most of the time.

Comment

Why are people even asking this? The title should be the theme of the relationship.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
          BillyOrgan commented
          Editing a comment
          Because there would be days that you would not be able to fulfill your job properly. Its impossible to be on your hundred every single time that you're with your sugar parent

Had a daddy before who told something similar before. I was busy with a project and he had a bad day at work and I wasn't really fully paying attention to him

Comment

• SashaBangs
          SashaBangs commented
          Editing a comment
          Sometimes, bad moments do happen. What happened to you is a perfect example. But you should have learned from that one. You know, a work is a work so you must pay attention to him.

• DikeM
          DikeM commented
          Editing a comment
          BohoKween No, we were actually doing a hands on project with my groupmate when he called me that afternoon. He was telling me some instructions but my focus was on the project. He was talking and I was like there but not really listening. The night came, he was furious that I was not able to do what he wanted me to do.

• DikeM
          DikeM commented
          Editing a comment
          SashaBangs I know that work is work but I also had other works. Anyway, I admit that it was my mistake. There was an overload of information at that time.

This actually nice to hear once in a while. It's like having a really dependable partner. All of us need someone like that.

Comment

• JessieJay
          JessieJay commented
          Editing a comment
          What?! I would like to hear the "I'll take care of the rest" but not the "Put my needs first". But when those are combined to become "Put My Needs First And I'll Take Care Of The Rest" then it does not sound good to me anymore. I would feel that I did not do the things that I was supposed to do.
      Working...
      X