Who Has To End It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Has To End It?

Who do you think has the right to end a sugar relationship? Is it the sugar parent or baby?

I'm the one who usually ends the relationship. Most of the time is because the baby starts to feel distant or cold towards me

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      I would end a relationship when the sugar babies are impatient and becoming too demanding.

Had a few babies who were brave enough to be the ones who end the relationship with me. Most of the time I'm the one who ends it

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would they end things with you? Could it be that you're giving them less of what they deserve?

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you say brave enough? Would ending the relationship with you make them poor?

Even if I'm a sugar baby, a sugar parent has the right to end a sugar relationship. It will all be fine in the end anyway.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, it would be their loss and not our loss. We could still find another clients.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Jinni LOL. I bet that you could relate to me very well.

Mostly, a sugar parent is the one who would have to end it as the sugar parent is the client. However, if the sugar baby does not want it anymore then she or he could also end it.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Either has the right to end it because you cannot force someone to stay if they're not happy anymore.

Anyone could end it. If the parent or baby does not want it anymore then it is time to end the relationship.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would still end it with your sugar parent even if you agreed to be his baby up to this certain date?

I often let the daddy decide when he wants to end it. The only ones that I ended were the ones in which I was not treated properly by my sugar daddy

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you forced by your daddy to do something that you're not interested in?

Most of my daddies were the ones who broke up with me. There was even an old daddy who disappeared on me all of a sudden

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Could it be that you weren't giving them the satisfaction that they need LZA?

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that he just ghosted you and didn't die? lol

I just let the daddy decide whether it is time for us to call it quits or not

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      So even if you are not happy in the relationship you're not going to break up with him?

My babies would end things with me because they say that I don't give much. Hell, they're too demanding!

Comment

Working...
    X