Where did my mommy go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did my mommy go?

How to tell if your sugar baby or parent is done with you? My current sugar mommy was really nice to me and we don't have issues with each other but it's been 3 days and still no contact with her. I don't know if she ghosted me or is she done with me? I am not sure but since we always talk, suddenly I felt like I was abandoned. I don't want to disturb or flood her with missed calls and text messages, she might think that I'm too needy or demanding. Help?

If you have been to her place, I suggest you visit her. If she ever has a family, just ask that you happen to check on her (pretend to be family friends with her).

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that her husband would be a bit too suspicious to have a young stud like him to be her 'special' visitor? Lol!

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I don't think that going to her place is a good idea. He should just wait for her call or text.

Three days? That was only three days! She has not ghosted you. She might be busy with something else. If it was a month of no contact then that would be the time that you should worry.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      She's probably at home or with her family on an unexpected getaway. He needs to calm down since their relationship is discreet. Unless he wants to start an issue there.

Where did you mommy go? To a new sugar baby. She is now enjoying a new sugar baby. Oh, you should begin to look for a new client now as she may have dumped you already. Better luck next time! lol.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol you sound so mean, well yeah maybe she could've found a new sugar baby. But it's a rude thing to do, she should at least notified him about it.

All of them told me that it was over. Never experienced being ghosted by a sugar daddy and hopefully it would never happen

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do when one day, your daddy suddenly just ghosted you? Remember that that would be your first time to be ghosted.

Why are you so panicked that you can't contact or know where she is? Just be patient and wait for her to be the one who calls or sends you a message. If it has been two weeks and you still haven't heard from her, then that's the time you should be worried

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that three days of no communication isn't suspicious enough?

It's hard being a sugar mommy StitchOutdoor, she might be busy with something and she'll get back to you anyway.

Comment

She just might be busy with something that's why she's not able to send you a message at the moment

Comment

Are you sure that you didn't do anything recently to annoy her? Because that might be the reason why she's not talking to you

Comment

Have you heard from your sugar mommy already? Hope that all is well between the two of you

Comment

• missRattypussy
            missRattypussy commented
            Editing a comment
            He still might be looking for her since he didn't answer your question
        Working...
        X