To zombie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To zombie?

Is it fine to zombie your past sugar parents?

This is the case when you had run out of other clients and you had thought of coming back to one of your past clients. Coming back means that you would have to offer your services again in the hope that the past sugar parent would accept you.

Oh, well. If clients are running out and money is needed then that would be a yes for me. I would attempt to go back to my past clients and offer my services again. Some may reject me but I think that there would be others who would still accept me back.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be seen that you are desperate to have your clients back. LOL. Well, that is also what I would do if I were on your case.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Some WILL actually reject you because they've been with you before and they've already seen a negative side of you. If you were a bad client then there's nothing you can do to convince them of having you back.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Dickie [QUOTE]If you were a bad client then there's nothing you can do to convince them of having you back.[/UNQUOTE] Mmm, do you mean a bad sugar baby?

Originally posted by FrillerDrill View Post
    Is it fine to zombie your past sugar parents?

This is the case when you had run out of other clients and you had thought of coming back to one of your past clients. Coming back means that you would have to offer your services again in the hope that the past sugar parent would accept you.
    The only reason why 'Zombie-ing' exists is that because we've failed to do our best efforts before. Suddenly realizations will help you think that maybe if you'd do your best now, then it will all be worth it again. Now, we are hoping that our sugar parents might accept us back without any hesitation.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that it would be possible for us to win back the hearts of our sugar parents, as long as we will treat them better than we did before.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      You could have all the hopes in the world but if your sugar daddy does want you back anymore then your good intentions would be futile.

No, it is not fine for me. They were past clients so we need to pass on them. We could look for other clients, instead. It may be hard but we should keep on looking for them.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'd be ashamed to call them and ask for them to accept me again. That would be impossible, they might even ignore me and it will only hurt me more.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I've lost track to other of my sugar daddies, I guess there's nowhere for me to run back to them. It's best if I'd look for another sugar daddy.

I think they might've forgot about me, that would be one of my advantages to make him mine again! Well, I just hope that he'll accept me back because I'm way better than before.

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Then prove to him that you've improved and he will surely accept you back. It means that he misses you and you're not like any other sugar babies he's been with.

When money is tight then you do not have other choices, do you? So I would attempt to zombie them one by one until I find someone willing to take me back. It is a matter of survival, right?

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right! OR if you just missed your former sugar daddy then it's okay to just come back to them as long as they will accept you back as well.

You would suddenly appear in front of them and would say: " I am back!"

lol. I do not know how your previous sugar daddies would react when do you that one. They might even say: "Who are you again?"

Comment

Working...
    X