No sexual appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sexual appeal

It's a month of being with this sugar daddy and it's unusual to say this but I don't feel any sexual appeal towards him. I just admire that he's super nice to me and is willing to give me everything I want. Is it normal to feel this way? I don't know why I am like this towards him.

I guess you should find another sugar daddy that has sex appeal to you. It must've been that you're dating the wrong sugar daddy this whole time, I feel bad for him though.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, what can I say? You are right here. If sexual appeal is important to her then she should seek for those kinds of daddies. Although that is already being so choosy.

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sugar daddies who have sex appeals are rare to find but they exist. But since she really wants those men who have sex appeals then the only way is to choose among those men.

Does the sex appeal really matter or bothers you? Then you should find another sugar daddy that has more sex appeal than him, he can still be your sugar daddy since he's happy being with you, I can tell.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      She can have two sugar daddies, one with sex appeal and the current sugar daddy she's with that has loads of cash. Simple!

This is strange as I never had any sexual appeals for my sugar daddies. I mean, hello, why would they be sexually appealing to me? I only find those young men sexually appealing to me.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that there are some sugar daddies that are undeniably hot. They're blessed with sex appeal and a fit body, but they are rare to find. I would agree that it's quite strange since some of my sugar daddies really do not have sex appeal to me.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      missNeighborlypussy Old men who still have sex appeals are really rare and you would have a hard time finding them.

Why? Is sex appeal important to you? You are being paid for your services. The sexual appeal that you would see with your sugar daddy would just be a plus factor with it. Whether there is a sexual appeal or no, you must provide quality services to him.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she'll be at her best if the sugar daddy has sex appeal to her, we can't judge her for being sexually attractive to her present sugar daddy. I suggest that she should lower her standards or just look for a new sugar daddy.

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly Hahaha. I do not know with that sugar sister why sex appeal was important to her. But, anyway, you are right that if she wants her daddies to be sexually appealing then she should screen out her clients and select the ones who are appealing to her. Simple.

I guess that's normal. Maybe he's not really good-looking and attractive that's why you don't feel any sex appeal towards him. I suggest that you continue being his sugar baby despite your situation because you are being paid anyway.

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      True! You don't need to feel aroused too whenever you have sex. Make the payment as the motivation while you are providing him the service that he wants.

It is totally normal. You don't feel some sexual appeal because you don't have real feelings for him. Because in my case, I only feel sexual appeal to those who became my partners or to those that I became really attracted to.

Comment

You don't have to feel bad because of the situation that you are in. Sugar babies are not required to have real feelings towards sugar daddies anyway. As long as you are providing him a good service, that would be fine already.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
        missPoisedhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct! But I think she cannot give him the best service if she is not even attracted to her sugar daddy, maybe she's still adjusting because he might be her new sugar daddy.

How can you be so rude and ungrateful? You are being properly paid for your attention, time, and services. Being attracted in him sexually or any other way is the least thing that you can do.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
        InjusticeAmice commented
        Editing a comment
        She should be honored that a sugar daddy like him enjoys her company without him knowing that she is unattracted to him. I know she is just in it for the money but is it necessary for her to make a big deal about his looks?
    Working...
    X