Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy friend is looking for a sugar mommy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy friend is looking for a sugar mommy!

I thought that only us girls are materialistic beings on this planet but guess what? My guy friend told me that I should hook him up with a sugar mommy, I can tell that he is not joking. He says that he's struggling financially and he's been investing to buy car and motorcycle parts for his vehicles. He does NOT know that I'm a sugar baby, tough luck that it is rare to find a sugar mommy, they're really hard to come by compared to sugar daddies, right?

What a coincidence that out of all people, he approached you and it's about hooking him up to a sugar mommy who might help him. Well, not all girls are materialistic and some guys are too, but yes I wish you both luck to find a sugar mommy that is willing to help him out.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      He must've known that she IS a sugar baby after all. Why would he be approaching her in the first place anyway? I think he will need a lot of patience when it comes to finding the right sugar mommy that would be able to provide him even MORE than what he needs. Those sugar mommies are hard to come by, or they might've been taken already.

It is tougher to look for those sugar mommies than to look for those sugar daddies. But I know that there are old women who want to have those young men. You know what? Since it is difficult to find old women, why not look for those old gay men? He could become a sugar baby of an old gay man.

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      You made him gay with your suggestion but if he needs money then I think that he could do your suggestions. lol.

If you someone who is a sugar mommy then you could recommend your friend to that old woman. Wait, is your friend handsome and sexy? If yes, then he would land a job as a sugar baby easily.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      True! Handsome and sexy men would get the job first compare to the less attractive ones. They are like women, too. The prettier and sexier would get the job.

If he is struggling financially then he could try to find some works and not join the sugar dating trade anymore. It is more difficult for a man to look for a client.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, he thinks that it would be easier for him to just look for a sugar mommy, he's a man. He should be out there looking for a job because no sugar mommy is ever going to look out for him unless he's determined to look for at least one.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      It might be difficult to find one but once you got a good catch, then you would have a good time.

It would be harder but not impossible. He could keep on searching and the right woman would come along.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Searching is not enough. Search then pursue to have that woman as his sugar mommy,

Whoa! He must be really financially unstable if he resorts to having a sugar mommy. But no judgment there because sugar mommies/daddies can really sustain your life and your luxuries.

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he could have some jobs to make ends meet, right? He is young and able to do multiple jobs to have more money.

Your friend will really go that far to support his passion on vehicles, huh? If I were him, I would work my ass off through applying for a job instead of being a sugar baby.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet this guy already has a job but it is still not paying enough in order for him to support his passion on vehicles. I don't see anything wrong with having a quite expensive passion. You girls surely have one too, right? It is the makeup or probably the clothes. Am I right?

I think there are dating sites for sugar mommies. If your friend is just patient to find one, I am sure that he will find one. Patience is the key, right?

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are so many other men who are also looking for those sugar mommies. You need to be competitive in order to get one.
Working...
X