Offer is too low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer is too low

What if you needed someone who could support you and for some reasons there was only one sugar daddy who wanted to take your services, but his offer is too low for you to survive. Please note that there are no other takers and if you choose to let go of that sugar daddy, then you would surely have a hard time living. What to do next?

In order to survive, then I would have to accept the offer. This is already having something versus having nothing. As they say, it is better to have a small light than to have a total darkness.

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, better take that offer instead of having nothing at all. At least there's something but it wouldn't be that much, well, at least for now.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      It won't be too little since it has something already, yes it is better than having nothing at all. Let us learn how to be contented for the things they give us even if it's too little of what we expect.

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no other way, then, no other choice but to accept it. I have to contend with it.

I think that I can still forego the offer. Yes, I would have a hard time surviving, but when I could see another sugar daddy who could offer higher rates, then that would be better for me.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But then again, you can both of them while you can. It is better to keep that sugar daddy even if his offers are a bit low, then give him the service that he deserves from that offer.

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      missPanickyhorny Eh? A cheap rate for a cheap service? I guess that would be a bad move. Why not provide him a great service? You could have a better rate when he sees that you are giving a great service.

I would take his offer. It is better than nothing. After getting the offer, I would need to look for other sugar daddies as I know that his offer would not be enough for me to live.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You can possibly find other sugar daddies than him but in the meantime, accept his offer. It might be a great stepping stone for the very least.

I'd rather wait for a sugar daddy that could give me much offer than that. I don't care how long I should have to wait, I just couldn't settle myself to a sugar daddy that has to offer me a low budget for my services.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe in you if you have that kind of patience and determination then good luck to you in search of those sugar daddies that might give you better offers than the other sugar daddy.

I would decline his offer since it is not enough for what I really need and wanted to have. I guess I should start contacting some of my former sugar daddies just to see if they're still interested to have me back. If not, then I must search high and low for more sugar daddies that could provide me better offer.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      good luck if they can still accept you back. Well, they might be busy with their new sugar babies, don't think that those rich sugar daddies are just easy to come by, which they don't.

The offer is low, like how low? Nevermind, if he has something to offer then I will still go to that sugar daddy. It would be better to start off with something small but at least there's something insted of nothing.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't matter how low the offer is, but I think it would be okay for me. Soon I'll get to earn much as I expected.

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, same thought over here. Why ask for something that would never be given? And why not take it no matter how little when there is nothing around already?

There are no other takers so do not be choosy and just take the offer, sure it may be a bit hard for you but at least you're still getting there. Easy now, it is a step by step process and not everything in life is earned easily.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, it may not be that easy and may take some time to get there but at least you're going for it in any way you can. I'd be so happy if there would be takers for that low offer.

If the offer is low, I'd still take it. It is better than it is for free, am I right? At least for now, I'm still earning even if it's not that much, at least I'll get there anytime soon!

Comment

How about postponing the acceptance while looking for someone who could offer a higher rate? I mean, we could extend our patience and look for someone better, right? Why settle for something low, when we could have something higher?

Comment

I will accept his offer for me, able to survive until I can find someone who offers something higher.

Comment

Working...
        X