Let's get physical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get physical!

The sugar daddy that you're with right now has a healthy lifestyle. He still looks young and fit as hell, what's his secret? He works out and has his personal gym equipment at home. Now, he asks you to come over to his place and work out with him. Would you join him, make excuses that you won't be able to come or are you just going to watch him do his thing?

I would be ashamed that I do not have the same healthy lifestyle that he has right now. I cannot afford to have my own gym equipment at home and I'm too lazy to go to the gym regularly. But if he wants me to join in with him, sure, I would do that one. It will be our new kind of bonding and it would help me get in shape too.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      It is exactly what you needed, lol. No offense but he might be telling you that you should get in shape without actually telling you, instead, he asks you to join him in to entice you into getting in shape too.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you get paid just to use his gym equipment. Hmmm, that would be a dual benefit. How lovely!

If that were my sugar daddy, yes, I would go to his place and he'd be surprised that I can get along with his exercises. What? I work out every day, so we can do this more often, I didn't know that this would be a chance for us to have a bond by getting physically fit together. Also, what's a hot sugar daddy like him be with a hot sugar baby like me? We'd look perfect together since we're both physically fit and sexy.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Both of you being physically fit is pretty much okay. There would be a chance that you two can do so many things that easily. Great bonding too, I mean having physical activities with your sugar daddy is what you need so he can keep up with you in bed right? Lol.

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good to know, at least your sugar daddy has someone to accompany him while he does his daily workouts. I used to be physically fit as well back in my days but now I just keep it in a healthy diet and have less physical activities.

I will join him because he's my sugar daddy and what I'm supposed to do is follow what I am told. Also, I might use a little work out so that I that I can maintain a fit body.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Good girl. He seems to be needing a workout buddy there and it is nice that you are there to accompany him. You should be thankful that he is concerned about your health and your physique.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's maintain a good looking physique and practice a better lifestyle. We can even join our sugar daddy eating clean as we join him during his workout time.

Of course I will join him in his workout. And maybe we can make love in the gym room in his home. I think that would be so hot!

Comment

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      I get the same idea that you've had there missSpikypussy. But anyway, I do think that working out with your sugar daddy wouldn't be so bad after all. I do kinda miss working out and not only the sexual type of workout that I am implying, lol.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      That would bee so HOT! You just gave me the inspiration to accept my daddy's invitation if he wanted me to join him as he works out. Okay, we will have workouts especially those sexy workouts, lol.

I don't want to get really sweaty so I guess I will have to decline and just make excuses why I won't be coming. Besides, I don't need working out because I am already fit enough.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Fit enough? But why are you so scared of getting really sweaty? Do you have body odour? I think you're just scared to work out much because you might end up grossing him out with your foul scent.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have a body odour, I just don't want to get sweaty. missSecondpussy

I would just watch him to do his thing. I would not join him as that would be tiring to me. Anyway, I will still provide him some support services while I am on his side.

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      You get up there and start working your lazy ass! Why are you just going to watch him there when he wanted you to work out with him? You shouldn't be like that when your sugar daddy asks you to work out with him, join him for goodness' sake!

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      missFabulouspussy but if you have asthma then tell your sugar daddy that you are not used to working out but you will be there to watch him pull up his workout moves. Be there if he is in need of assistance.

I would join him, but not to the point that I would be exhausted. Maybe, some exercises and some work outs, but it would there. My body might be overworked if I do all that he does to himself.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      This is also what I would do. I need to be with him, so I need to take some workout just to show that I support him.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Then right after, you would be having sex with him too. That could possibly happen since he is turned on about how supportive you are of joining him with his workout routines.

If you're the type who is not fond of going to the gym, I would suggest to tell him that directly. And if he insists, go with him but just watch him have his workout

Comment

I don't mind working out with her as long as we're the only ones at her place. It would be awkward if I accidentally cross paths with her children while I was at her place

Comment

for me I'm going to join him at the gym I can get ripped for free and build
        a more deep connection with my sugar daddy and get more perks out of him
        it's hitting to birds with one stone

Comment

• missRattypussy
          missRattypussy commented
          Editing a comment
          you definitely are on point! getting sexier for free? who say no to that?
          remember most sugar daddies look for fit and young sugar babies your
          market is your body so you need to take good care of it

I think that he just wants you to have an active lifestyle as well, so I would suggest you go and join him during his workout sessions. You can just by using the treadmill or a stationary bike

Comment

If ever he asks me that, I would not reject his offer.

Comment

Of course I will join him, so that both of us are healthy. and to have high stamina.

Comment

Working...
            X