I lied about my age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lied about my age

I have lied about my age before. When I hit 30 I thought that that was the end of me being a sugar baby. I started when I was 19. It put me through school and helped me open my own furniture buisness too. I have been using my sugar baby money and my sugar daddies to help me make my life better and I thought as soon I hit 30 that would all stop so I told all my new sugar daddies and any POTs that I was 26 when I was 30. I was very insecure about getting older but now I realize that all my experience and maturity makes me a better sugar baby. Now I just write down my age and tell all sugar daddies how old I am. I keep myself in good shape so I don't worry about them not finding me attractive just because I'm over 30.

I think many women lie about their age. It isn't even just online but I have friends who tell their bfs or guys that they're hooking up with that they're younger than they are. It's not that strange and I don't think that it matters as much as we make it seem. It's just about your personality

Comment

Yeah but I don't think that you need to. I think that the only one who really cares about age is us since we put that pressure on ourselves. We're the ones who are telling ourselves that we're getting old when it doesn't matter what your age is really

Comment

I am already scared about hitting my mid 20s. I have heard so many people say that it's over after you turn a certain age and that's when you start getting wrinkles and just get fatter....I don't know I just know that it scares me that I might not always be pretty

Comment

• BeeLinda
          BeeLinda commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh boy, you don't get wrinkles at 20,

Well you are always going to be beautiful especially if you take care of yourself from now. You can start doing masks every week, taking collagen to help you with wrinkles, go to the gym and also eating a healthy diet will all make you look physically beautiful but I think that sugar daddies also fall for sugar babies for their personalities and who they are as people

Comment

We've all lied about our age at one point in time.

Comment

• LZA
            LZA commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, exactly. No shame in that,

There's nothing wrong with that as long it is just a few years younger than your actually age

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
            DaddyWarbucks commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah not like some actors who are almost 30 and are given high school student roles lol

• BohoKween
            BohoKween commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that it is rare to find actors who play their actual age

Don't worry its not even obvious you're 30. It's good you were able to tell people your real age, that's the most important thing.

Comment

That's just fine as long as you can pull it off and have always looked younger than your actual age

Comment

I don't think that should be a problem. Most of us have lied about our ages when we're still younger, why not continue to do it even if you're an adult already

Comment

Originally posted by BillyOrgan View Post
                I don't think that should be a problem. Most of us have lied about our ages when we're still younger, why not continue to do it even if you're an adult already
                I agree with him, the only difference is that you can tell the person who is asking that it is rude to ask the age of a woman lol

Comment

• LowLa
                  LowLa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Does that mean that you didn't put your actual age here? BillyOrgan

• BillyOrgan
                  BillyOrgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I like people guessing.

• LowLa
                  LowLa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But you would eventually tell your baby your actual age in the long run, right?

I think people are more open nowadays, you don't need to hide your age. Unless you're below 18.

Comment

I think there's no age limit when it comes to being a sugar baby because sugar daddies also have their own preferences. So its basically okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinni View Post
                    That's just fine as long as you can pull it off and have always looked younger than your actual age
                    She's right. Don't tell people that you're just in your 20's when you look like twice that age

Comment

Originally posted by NotoriousMOM View Post

She's right. Don't tell people that you're just in your 20's when you look like twice that age
                      You made me remind of this scene from Sabrina The Teenage Witch

Comment

• LadyBoss
                        LadyBoss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've seen that episode countless of times

• Jinni
                        Jinni commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Actually didn't notice that when the first time I've watched it
                    Working...
                    X