Are You Worth It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Worth It?

Has any of you felt that you don't deserve to have your sugar parent or baby? Like if you're a baby, you think that you're so lucky with all the things that you've been getting from your sugar parent. And as a parent, you think that your baby is giving his or her all and deserve to get more from you

Yes, I had a baby whom I felt deserve to have more with the things that he did for me. And I would often show my appreciation for that by giving my something that I know that he wanted to have

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love to have you as my sugar mommy if you're the type who gives extra gifts to your babies

When I was still a baby, there have been times where I felt that I don't truly deserve what I'm getting from him. And when I told him what I'm feeling, he reassured me that I deserved all of it with what I was doing for him

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have a baby who felt that way also? And what did you tell him when he told you that?

Never thought of it ever since. But had a baby who felt that she doesn't deserve to have me as her sugar daddy

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she tell you why she felt that way towards you?

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Being emotionally awesome can sometimes put pressure on others and the just feel guilty.

Felt that way with the first daddy that I had who was really generous towards me. When I told him that, he just tells me that is one of the ways that he shows how appreciative he was towards people who are dear to him

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that he would often give you gifts or an extra on your allowance?

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. You can't really name a price when you near death's door. You'll get as much affection as you can get. That what I learned, at least.

I always give my all when it comes to my daddies so that he would not leave me for someone who's younger and hotter than me

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      KiwiTwin While we can't control our daddies' likes and dislikes, we could do some maneuvers to make them stay with us a little longer before we are dumped for someone who they perceive as better than us.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici You are right but as much as possible I would not like to be replaced that easily.

Of course, I'm worth it. I sacrificed too many things to be in this place.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Seems like you made all the efforts in the world to be a professional sugar baby. May I ask what those sacrifices are?

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      Or a sugar parent. Aging really takes toll in a lot of ways, isn't it?

The only time that I felt that was during the first year that I started being a sugar baby

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you stop questioning yourself whether you're worth it or not?

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      It's nice to think that you're getting so much that you start questioning your morals. Lol

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyOrgan I stopped questioning myself when I came to the realization that I am worthy after all.

If either of you is not treating the other the right way, one of you don't deserve it.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. And if one does not provide a proper treatment, then the other one must refuse it already.

Self worth comes from within. If you're feeling guilty that you're not giving enough, you're probably right.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a saying that we should not give it all as we must also leave for ourselves.

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe her sugar daddy was being extra generous towards her that's why she feels that way. I don't think that she's the type who would short change her daddy
Working...
X