Lost A Parent For Asking Too Much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost A Parent For Asking Too Much

Has any of you lost a sugar parent because you started to ask or demand from them when it comes to the allowance or gifts that you want to get from them? Like at the beginning, you're content with what you're getting from them. And you end up being too greedy when you realized that you can get more from them

Yes, having more is great and all. But I'm not the type who needs to have the latest gadgets or the most expensive clothes or shoes. So if they would give those to me because they think that I deserve it, then I'm going to accept it.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree with this. Why would you need something new if your current stuff is still working fin?

Never lost a sugar daddy for that reason. They would often leave me for somebody who's younger and prettier which is something that I've come to terms with already

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      I like how some parents will break up with you but leave you something expensive in return.

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Change is always inevitable. But this kind is the worst. A real slap in the face.

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not worry. All sugar babies have to reach that stage on their careers. No one would be exempted from it.

I think that they will tell to you first or give you a warning that they're starting not to like what you've been asking or demanding from them. The only time that they would drop or leave you hanging is when you ignored what they've told you about you being too materialistic

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      But isn't being one of you or both being materialistic is the thing that brought you together in the first place?

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      That's easier said that done. And besides there are people who are inherently greed so there's nothing we can do about it

Not that materialistic which made most of my daddies happy. I remembered a daddy who forced me to get a new phone since the one that I have looked like it was crushed by a tank

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      That's just an act out of pity. It's really hard see people staring at their phones when the screen looks like Shrek decided to go to town with it.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you earning so low that you were not able to buy a new phone for your self?

Sometimes, when I need to make a request for an increase in payment, they always grant it. Ah! I already know; I am not abusive and I make sure that my requests have merits.

Comment

Never been in that situation and have no plans of asking too much from my sugar daddy

Comment

I had a sugar daddy who spoiled me so much that when we ended our relationship, I was expecting too much from all the potential sugar daddies that were asking me out

Comment

Working...
        X