Trying To Keep Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying To Keep Up

Babies, has any of you been with a parent who's obviously trying to fit in with the things that you're interested in?

If I feel that he's forcing himself to enjoy it, I would tell him that we can do something that he's more interested in. Rather than be the only one who's having fun

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny how you can actually learn to love what you hate before. Just a matter of time and exposure.

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not an actual need to be more involved since you're only related through sex.

The last sugar daddy that I had was the opposite. I'm the one who's trying to keep up with the things that he wanted to try. He can actually drink and party from dusk til dawn and has enough energy to still have sex with me afterwards

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess your last daddy has a major case of the middle life crisis lol

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      How old is your daddy? Maybe your daddy is still young so he still has all those energies.

Being in a relationship, I think it's the most natural thing to do. Fitting in with each other's life.

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Except that relationship is not based on feelings but just sexual urges fueled by money.

Sex is the only thing that keeps us together. So if this happens to me, I might get so confused that I end up breaking up with him.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      You would break up with him if all he wants is to have sex with you?

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      missRattypussy Never. I am here to get paid for my services. Of course, sex is included on those services. What are we here for, anyway?

Yeah... Is there something wrong with that? It's like they're probing how they would improve their benefits for you.

Comment

Most of my daddies were mellowed out when I became their baby. So most of the time we would just go on vacations on quiet places

Comment

• BohoKween
        BohoKween commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the usual operation. I don't know why we need to be involved more on other things.

• GrandioseGraham
        GrandioseGraham commented
        Editing a comment
        BohoKween Most daddies would like to have lots of things. They are not contented with just vacations.

I had a daddy who wanted to know what EDM exactly sounds like, so we went to a show of Deadmau5 and ended up leaving in the middle of the set because he's starting to have a migraine

Comment

I like to think that they are doing that to make their benefits better. Those kinds of people are the best.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
          SteenCumbersome commented
          Editing a comment
          Make benefits better? How is that?

I appreciate the thought but I just tell them that they don't need to do it.

Comment

• DikeM
          DikeM commented
          Editing a comment
          I would also do what you had said. They simply do not need to do it as they would spend so much effort just to adjust for my interests.

No. Why would they? They have their own world and it is I who is constantly adjusting to their weird world.

Comment

Working...
        X