When Did You Realize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Did You Realize

To those sugar parents who've been sugar babies also, when did you realize that you're too old to be a sugar baby already? Mine was when I wasn't able to find a daddy for a year

So what did you do during that year that you can't find a daddy?

Comment

I feel that I'm about to enter that part of my life. The last sugar daddy that I had told me that I was too old to be a sugar baby already

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
        pussyTalllicking commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have a sugar daddy at the moment? Because I would love yours if you don't have one

SteenCumbersome so how old were you when that exactly happened? Was it a couple of years ago?

Comment

The market must have been so tight that you were not able to find a daddy for a year. How old were you when that happened?

Comment

Oh, my gosh! I never thought of this before. I am still at the peak of my career so I guess it would be years from now before I would need to think of this thing.

Comment

Oh, no! Looks like I would be going to that stage soon. But I do not plan to be a sugar mommy. When I retire as a sugar baby, it ends there.

Comment

• SugahBaby
              SugahBaby commented
              Editing a comment
              So, what would you gonna be after you retire as a sugar baby? Have you made plans already?

• DikeM
              DikeM commented
              Editing a comment
              SugahBaby No. Please do not ask me those questions. It makes me quiver just to think of the future.

I'm still in the safe zone when it comes to being a baby (I think). I would realize that I'm getting too old for it if I see one of my friends start being a sugar parent already

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
              StitchOutdoor commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm guessing that most of your friends are sugar babies as well

• LZA
              LZA commented
              Editing a comment
              The time will come that all of us would reach the point where we could no longer be babies anymore. I dread just thinking of it.

Originally posted by missFabulouspussy View Post
            I'm still in the safe zone when it comes to being a baby (I think). I would realize that I'm getting too old for it if I see one of my friends start being a sugar parent already
            I think I'm at that age already since one of my friends who's a few years older than me had his first sugar baby recently

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
              missSmilingpussy commented
              Editing a comment
              How old or young is the baby that your friend is seeing at the moment?

On that one year, did you exclusively look for a daddy or did you try to look for other jobs as well?

Comment

Starting to feel that I'm slowly entering the stage that I need to stop being a sugar baby already

Comment

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the Sugar Momma Club sis!

It would be around my mid-30's since I don't think that I'm able to pull off as someone who's in her early or mid 20's

Comment

• Outdoorks
                Outdoorks commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet if you're the type who looks like who ages, you would tried to be a sugar baby as long as possible
            Working...
            X