Celebrity Sugar Baby/Parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Sugar Baby/Parent

The title of the topic says it all already. If you can have a celebrity parent or baby, who would it be? I would love to have Michael Caine as my sugar daddy

George Clooney since he's the only hot silver fox that I know at the moment. If he's straight, the other one would be Anderson Cooper

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      But Anderson Cooper is not straight so he would never choose you. He would choose someone young, hot and male. lol.

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      George Clooney is handsome even if he is already old so yeah I guess I would also choose him.

Would love either to have either of the Ryan's (Gosling or Reynolds). The third one can be Mark Ruffalo

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were to choose between the two Ryan, who would it gonna be and why?

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand the first two. But why Mark? You understand that he can't turn to Hulk in real life right? lol

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      LZA is it weird now that I want to sleep with HUGE people?

If she was still wild like the way that she was in the 90's would love to have Madonna as my sugar mommy just to keep things interesting

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      JessieJay are you thinking that sugar parents from the lgbtq community doesn't exist?

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Madonna? Since when did she change her gender? I was not updated for that news, if ever she transitioned already.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      DOES IT REALLY MATTER? It's a free choice. Come one, people. It's 2019.

Would love to have Kate Beckinsale or Marisa Tomei as my sugar mommies

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you're only eyeing Marisa Tomei as sugar mommy when you saw her playing Aunt May in the MCU movies

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm willing to go gay for Kate Beckinsale if given the chance

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      Never mind the sugar part of it. I like Marisa to be my mommy. Damn.

It would have to be a sexy man and his name is Jason Statham. With his muscled body, I am sure it would gonna be hot whenever we would be together.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      If muscles are the only thing your after, there are hundreds of them in the same industry. Is there a specific reason why Jason?

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I think you're gonna like Arnold Schwarze- Schwrzeni- Schw- the Terminator. He grew old in the most sexiest way!

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Jason Statham's body is superb. It is not too muscular; it is just right. I do not like the body builder type of men. So I would also choose him. What I do not like of him is his hair. I think he needs a hair transplant to fix it.

Monica Bellucci and Catherine Zeta Jones. The first time I saw them it made me think that they would be really hot sugar mommy types

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that when the two of them became famous, they fit the young sugar mommy type already

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      I admire Catherine Zeta Jones. She is beautiful and with elegance. I emphasize the elegance part. How could I mimic her elegance?
Working...
X