Would You Rather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather?

Here is an off-topic (not sex related) question that I might want to discuss in this forum. Since we're all at this age, I wanted to know your stand on this: Would you rather be HAPPY and CONTENT but not achieve much , or NEVER BE SATISFIED but achieved a lot?

I was never satisfy with what I've accomplished. Even for my lifestyle, maybe I'm insatiable like that but I've achieved a lot in my glory days. I have no regrets, I just ponder these kind of thoughts.

CashMomma I'd rather be happy and content but not achieved much, at this point. I'm still young, I'm learning and gaining new experiences day by day. This is eye-opening somehow.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that you would reach the point that you're content with all the experiences that you've learned in life?

I'm with CashMomma on this one. I was never satisfied even though I have achieve a lot. I feel like I'm always comparing myself with other people, even for my little siblings.

Comment

Well, I was never satisfied and I've never achieve much HAHAHA jokes on u

Comment

• LZA
        LZA commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, you sound so pessimistic from here.

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        If that's the case, what are you planning to do with your life then? lol

I'm happy and content. I have sugar babies and I've achieved a lot. A win-win for me!

Comment

How I wish to reach the point that I'm happy and content with my life since I'm at the stage where I'm never satisfied

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
          StitchOutdoor commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're not satisfied, sexually, I can easily help you in that department

I would love to be the first one because it means that I live a stress free life

Comment

• Ragemici
          Ragemici commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here. Happiness and contentment could not be bought by money.

I would go for the second one since I feel that I would never reach the stage where I would be happy and content with what I have. Being happy and content would make me feel anxious and worried that something bad might happen all of a sudden

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with wanting more in live. Since it's already in our DNA to be never satisfied with what we have. What's important is to make sure that you didn't hurt or mistreat people in order to get what you're after

Comment

I'm at the stage in which that I'm happy and content with what I have. But I respect people who are Never satisfied in their lives

Comment

Definitely the first one because I prefer to live an easy going life and besides, if you achieved too much but never satisfied people would expect much from you

Comment

Working...
              X