Sugar Teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Teacher

I became a sugar baby to my former middle school teacher. We agreed to this setup and he adores me as I adore him. He even tutored me for my college exams and we had a great bond together. Unfortunately, we ended our relationship as he moved to a different state with his relatives a few months now.

Sounds like you won't even have to ask him for financial help, but like a tutor teacher or a dad that you can have a serious relationship with.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he shares with her his salary of course. What the use of being in a sugar relationship then?

So, have you ever roleplayed a naughty student-teacher relationship with him during tutor sessions? Lol

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Would you do something naughty on the tutorial sessions?

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      BeeLinda that's one of the most common or popular type of role play. Why, you haven't talked about roleplaying with any of your partners before?

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that they need to roleplay that since one of them is a student and the other one was a teacher

Originally posted by IzzySteezy View Post
    Unfortunately, we ended our relationship as he moved to a different state with his relatives a few months now.
    Did you mean a few months ago?
    Anyway, he moved with this relatives? Not family?

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's divorced or doesn't have his own family.

I usually have these kinds of fantasies, student-teacher relationships but I never had a chance to experience one. Lucky for you, he even sounds nice. Too bad it ended so soon.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      You can apply those sexual fantasies to your sugar daddies if they'd like. I'm sure it would be a new experience for you to try.

Are you sure that its his "relatives" and not family? lol I was expecting to read that he dumped you because he thinks that you're too old for his taste already

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe "relatives" is just a code word so that she wouldn't feel too bad about it

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      KiwiTwin Hmmm, you might be correct in there. It could be that he passed it off as relatives to make it appear fine.

I once had a sugar relationship with my former teacher. We made it a secret but on Saturdays, he had to 'tutor' me at his resthouse or to a 'secret room' at school. We nearly got caught twice but we soon ended this kind of setup.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      You ended it because you two got caught? Or did you just ended it because you got bored with him?

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hoped that you were already in the age of consent when it happened

I would not go with a teacher. If he is an active teacher then his license might be revoked. I think not only for myself but also for a potential client as well.

Comment

Working...
    X