Moving on from a relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on from a relationship

Alright. So, after some time, we get to break up with our daddies/mommies for one reason or another. How do you move on from the relationship when he/she was the best sugar daddy/sugar mommy that you got? Best in the sense that he/she was the highest payer and you relied to that person so much?

Comment

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a lot of sugar parents we can meet as time goes and focus on meeting new people that might lead us to have new sugar dads/moms along the way

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Love? Wait a minute, are you loving your daddies? That is so strange to me.

As for the meeting of new people, there is no other way but to do it, right?

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyThreetight Maybe the love of being supported and all the things that he/she had given to them

I know it's hard to deal with it but even though he/she did a lot of things on your relationship then you should move on and discover what's out there, find some diversion and go mingle with others

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this one, in order to forget we should focus on diversity and do something adventurous like mingling with others

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Hhhmmm, well for a temporary diversion then you could go out and mingle with others. But the best thing to do is to find a good replacement. I know that it would be difficult but there is no other way for you to do but to find one.

Look for an another sugar parent to replace the one that you have lost. And since time is essential, you must hurry to find that replacement. Make sure that that new person would be able to finance you similarly with what you have lost.

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      What matters is that she can move on right? So, yes, I agree with your there missSpikypussy, but have you experienced the same thing there?

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree we should try and find another sugar parent that will satisfy our needs and wants

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, it could be hard to find a replacement that perfectly fits the old one that was lost. Each daddy has its characters that are distinct from the others.

Actually, moving on is really easy as long as you know lots of clients. Select the best one as a replacement then contact that person and offer what you've got. Make sure that you would do in all your powers to convince him to take you as one of his sugar babies. Problem solved.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you made it sound so easy but still, it's impossible! I mean I find it hard to find a new replacement to one of my bets sugar mommies.

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      StitchOutdoor Well, nothing beats the best if that's for sure. I bet that sooner or later you might find someone who'll finally dethrone your 'best' sugar mommy there. Lol!

It's easy to move on if you have a back-up plan. And I guess the offers that have been given to me are all the same. It would be a bonus if they offered me gifts.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what if your back-up plan/s didn't work out the way you'd plan? I guess you'll just have to settle in a simple way possible before you'd get back to the top of your game.

Originally posted by HotChatty View Post
    Alright. So, after some time, we get to break up with our daddies/mommies for one reason or another. How do you move on from the relationship when he/she was the best sugar daddy/sugar mommy that you got? Best in the sense that he/she was the highest payer and you relied to that person so much?
    It's hard to move on, I've been searching for someone who'll fill the void that my sugar daddy left with me. It took me 2 months to finally get back to sugar dating and found a new daddy.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that happens to any one of us. So it's okay, as long as you're doing fine with your new sugar daddy. I'm sure that you two are having a good time anyway.

Find another one its just that simple and be more attractive never skip a day working out or making yourself more presentable to others, maybe within a day someone will discover you or get attracted to you and you will never regret the previous one

Comment

Working...
    X