Strange attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange attractions

We know that we only need to provide our services to our clients. Commonly, it would end there. Services for payments. But in few cases, we would experience some strange attractions. That is, we get to notice that we are already attracted to our sugar daddies. What would you do in this kind of a situation?

Well, that never occurred to me. And I hope that it would not happen to me. Anyway, if ever this kind of a thing happened to me then I would have to suppress my feelings for him. What is the chance that we would be together? We would never be together. I know that it would be futile.

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, I've never become attracted to any of my sugar daddies. Sexual attraction but the attraction that might turn into something serious like love? No way! I know where my limits are.

Is this already what they call love? lol.
    And when you fall in love, it will be forever. lol.
    The hell. Suddenly, I fell in love with my client? So how is that? Maybe, I would try to tell him about it. Let me see how he reacts.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it could be just infatuation. After all, you're just in it for the money right, Stitchel? Well, you might as well try and see his reaction, maybe he'll propose to you immediately lol!

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's the one! You should consider that if he's true to his words. He might be attracted to the whole you, and that is rare!

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      You may try to tell it to your sugar daddy but I am pretty sure that he would just ignore what you had just revealed. He won't divorce his wife just to have you.

Originally posted by pussyThreetight View Post
    We know that we only need to provide our services to our clients. Commonly, it would end there. Services for payments. But in few cases, we would experience some strange attractions. That is, we get to notice that we are already attracted to our sugar daddies. What would you do in this kind of a situation?
    Regardless of how 'strange' it is that you're referring to but the attraction that you're implying to has many types. It could be a romantic, emotional, intellectual, physical or sexual kind of attraction. Well, I only get sexually and physically attracted to my sugar babies, especially when I get to satisfy their needs and nothing more from that.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      my parent is physically attracted to me, it's really hard for me to cope with love because im very young and I really just want to get his support on my needs

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Their needs? But there is only one need of your babies - payment. If you are a generous payer then I am sure that you satisfy them that much.

It depends on what kind of attraction that we're talking about here. If it's just physical and sexual attraction then that is the kind of attraction I'd always have to my sugar daddies. Nothing else matters, the emotional needs is how we understand each other of the situation and it is not an attraction that is serious.

Comment

I'll only be attracted to my sugar mommy unless she's hot of course and has loads of cash.

Comment

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you find it attractive if she cares like a mom to you? Or if she pampers you everytime you did her some good deeds?

• LZA
        LZA commented
        Editing a comment
        GoGo maybe all he care about is her money so she doesnt care about good deeds its all about the "moooney"

That is indeed strange but whoever gets in love with him might not be just love but only wants to inherit his property well I'm not judging but that's most babies want, is to be an heirloom to their property

Comment

But I never got attracted to my sugar daddies. Even for the handsome and younger ones, I never experienced any attraction. But, of course, we are different and my cases are different from yours. Anyway, you should remain to be a professional sugar baby - do not get attached to your client emotionally.

Comment

Strange attraction with what? Are you attracted to him or to his wealth? Oh, come on. This is not something that I actually believe. Do not tell me that you truly love him as I have doubts with that case.

Comment

Working...
          X