Don't hate what you cannot appreciate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't hate what you cannot appreciate

A person I know used to make fun of sugar dating thinking that this is all joke, saying stuff like it is 'gross' to do such things. She also mentioned that it's not an actual 'job', well okay, that's her opinion. But look at her now, she is looking for sugar daddies to help her financially. Why? She now understands why sugar dating does exist and I bet she's swallowing all those words now.

She spoke too soon. I bet she's still desperately looking for potential sugar daddies out there and I hope they do not know this side of her exist in the past. But what can I say? Things have changed now.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she did speak a little too soon about that and thinks that now would be the best time to be in those sugar dating. I hope she's doing her best in search of her decent sugar daddies out there lol.

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Was she able to find sugar daddies that were able to accept her? I guess not, maybe she's just curious and not really dedicated to become one.

See, people who think that it is odd to do such things have never tried it before that is why it is easy for them to criticize us. Deep down, they just desperately want to try it too.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, it is easy for them to degrade others for things they do not know. Well, that's just how people are, it's not new to me. If they find this thing odd then okay, who the fuck are they anyway?

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      What? I do not think so. When we do not want something, that does not mean that we wanted to do it desperately. We do not want it simply because we do not want it as we think that it is not good.

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      They never tried because they believe that it was not good. And they could be right. When most people perceived something as bad, then there is a high possibility that it is really bad.

Wait, how did you know that she's now into those sugar dating? Could it be that she asked you for it? Then again, you've remembered it clearly that she is not into those before, all of a sudden she's into it now? LOL!

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      That's strange, if she's suddenly into sugar dating, I won't be entertaining her, she shamed me before because of that and now, she wants my help? She's barking at the wrong tree right now.

Could you share what happened to her why suddenly she went into this sugar dating already? How poor did she get that she needed to take a job which she previously abhorred?

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that it is about her being poor but I think that she's really into older men and likes the idea off having sex with them in exchange for easy-money, right? Yep, that might be the real reason.

It is not that she hated it, although it was seen that she did not appreciate it. But I wonder why she had turned into sugar dating. What had become of her?

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      She might have known what sugar dating truly is about, and she thinks that it would be easier for her to become one and there she is trying it out for herself to see.

There are people who bash other people for whatever reason that they could think of. It is their choice, anyway.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But now she's into sugar dating. She should be careful with the words she speaks of next time.

Honestly, do you appreciate being sugar babies? Come on, let us be honest and admit that it is not really a good job. I believe that all of us want to have better and decent jobs.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      But why would we still be here anyway? Besides, we get good money from these types of jobs, saying that people might not give you the things you exactly want but you still get them anyway, so yeah.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Then why did you choose this life anyway InjusticeAmice? I think you're being regretful as to what you sound right now, why is it that you're telling this now if you could've searched for beetter decent jobs as you've said?

She was ignorant but then again what could have changed her views and now considers sugar dating to be a good thing to do? And who knows? Maybe she can be a great sugar baby after all.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be doing great and by great I mean she could be better than all of us here, kidding! It could be the sugar daddy that encouraged her to try it with him and now she got addicted to it, lol, who knows?

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she can be a greater sugar baby than you @pussyBlueeyedlicking. Sure, there's no proof but before she used to hate it but now she loves it and she's been doing and earning quite well, lol.

But why did she suddenly turned into sugar dating? Could it possibly be that there was an old man who might've found her interesting for not liking the concept of sugar dating? Oh my, so opposite attracts now?

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      How can a sugar daddy want a sugar baby that used to talk trash about sugar dating? They would consider her disrespectful and ignorant, they won't take a sugar baby like that if she's having that kind of attitude.

So, what's her point of hating all of this? Look at her and she has become like one of us. Lol, this is why they usually tell us that we should be careful with the words we say because it will always come right back to us.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she really likes sugar dating and just tells her friends that she won't do such things and now look at her, she's enjoying her life being out and likes to have sugar dates with multiple sugar daddies! Lol.

That is why we shouldn't hate what we do not like or what we cannot understand because in the end, we might be making a fool of ourselves and that is something that we should avoid as well.

Comment

It is given that most people would hate it when we do not like it. After all, how could we love something that we do not wish to have? Anyway, if we do not like it anymore, then I guess that it would be better if we just ignore it rather than continue to hate it.

Comment

Working...
      X