Searching for sugar parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for sugar parents

When looking for sugar daddies/mommies, do you also use those online portals to search and meet potential sugar daddies/mommies? Or do you usually rely on your offline contacts to provide you the leads?

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Very helpful! I just hope that those sugar parents were able to understand the dating app's features because some have different features, they might find it quite difficult to use it.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyClearlicking Are you implying that most sugar daddies are not tech-savvy? That could be slap on their faces. For me, I know that they are good users of those apps.

I do both. Yes, both online and offline. You need to be aggressive in finding clients. You should not just stick on just one source. Spread your search in order to be successful.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      But it would be easy for you women to look for potential sugar daddies, what about us men? It would take a lot of time and effort to find decent sugar mommies out there.

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      missAdventuroushorny Why don't you use online portals, too? I am sure that there are lots of old women who are members of those sites who are looking for young men.

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Spread the search far and wide in order to get those clients. We need to constantly be updated on those new sources, right?

If those sugar parents are tech-savvy then I guess it would be nice to easily find them online. Everyone has their smartphones these days and it is easy to download dating apps with just a swipe!

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Most are tech-savvy these days. If you are not, then you would be left behind. Remember that those are rich men and women who can afford to subscribe to expensive plans with expensive phones on the package with their telecom providers.

I usually rely using online dating apps and sites and there I'd get to meet potential sugar daddies. Everything's all good when you have everything online, it would be less hassleto meet them up offline.

Comment

I use both online and offline. Because in that way, it will be easier for me to find a sugar daddy. Also, some sugar daddies do not go online.

Comment

• JollyFilly
        JollyFilly commented
        Editing a comment
        You are so right about that. Since most sugar daddies are already kinda old, they do not know how to be techy anymore that's why they don't usually go online. Because of that, I prefer searching offline.

Whenever I am looking for a new sugar daddy, I often ask my friends about it. They just contact someone and poof! I already have a new sugar daddy.

Comment

• missRattypussy
        missRattypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        What? That easy? I envy you. So, where do they look for those sugar daddies?
    Working...
    X