Doing favors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing favors

As a sugar baby whenever you are sugar dating, would you rather do non-sexual favors or do sexual favors to your sugar parents?

Eh? But it is not for you to decide. Remember that you would just follow whatever his wishes are. That is your job, right?

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. You are right. We are here to provide the satisfaction of our clients. We are not in the position to impose what we want to do for them.

Favors? But I do not give favors! My services are not for free. My daddies should pay for my services. I am quite sure that they know that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      So you only care for the money? missPoisedhorny

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Money is the reason why we get into sugar baby business so yeah I am mainly doing this for money cause if not, then I'll just dive into normal relationships lol missAdventuroushorny

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, missPoisedhorny I know that money is the main reason but there are babies who tend to genuinely care for their sugar parents especially if they're good with them.

I prefer the non-sexual ones. You know, I like to have those simple companionship services only. Dates here and dates there and that would be all.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if one day, your sugar daddy asks you to do him sexual favors, would you like to do it for him? Remember that he will pay for you in those sexual favors.

When I used to be a sugar baby, either is good, sexual or non-sexual services for my sugar mommies and I'd get a bonus if they want it to be in a sexual way.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      How much did you get for those sexual favors? I bet she enjoyed so much.

I will do whatever my sugar daddy wants me to do. I am getting paid for my services, right? Who am I to be choosy? Lol!

Comment

I prefer doing sexual favors because at least in that way, I get to be happy and satisfied as well. I also think that doing sexual favors is more enjoyable to do.

Comment

• JollyFilly
        JollyFilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! You have the so-called business with pleasure. You get to earn money while you are satisfying one of your needs. Ain't that brilliant?

I would rather do non-sexual favors. I wouldn't want our relationship to just revolve around sex. Also, non-sexual favors are easier to accomplish.

Comment

Based on my experiences, providing sexual favors have higher rates than providing non-sexual ones. So, of course, I prefer doing sexual favors. What can I say? I want to earn much money as fast as I can.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
          missPoisedhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, pretty simple right? We only do this sugar dating for money and we want to do anything just to get more of it.
      Working...
      X