• ????Fetishes ??

"... now let's get to business!"
    ? ???????? . ?. ?????????
    ???????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????????
    ??????? ???? ???????
    ????????????? ??????? ???? ??? ???????
    ????? ?? ???? ?????
    ??? ?????? ???????? & ????? ?????? ???

I can't say that I have fetishes now and then, but if only I'd get to discover this one soon then I'd tell you here Sweet&TightPrincess what really is my fetish lol.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      If until now you do not know if you have a fetish, then that only means that you actually do not one. You know, not all people have fetishes.

Better tell us your fetishes first Sweet&TightPrincess, lol, because I might get an idea there about what my fetish really is. But really, I don't know what my fetish is.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you do not know, then you might not have any fetish at all. After all, not all people have their fetishes.

I like being tied up, my ex did it to me and that's where it all started. I just like the feeling of being helpless and restraint and I'd let someone do whatever they want with me.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. I could imagine that you were fucked up real hard at that time.

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that tying up on the bed or a stand alone tying up? I guess it is more dramatic if your arms and feet would be tied up on the bed, then he would do all the things that he could think of and you would be just submitting to it.

I do not have any fetishes. I guess I just enjoy having sex in a normal way. I do not like doing any weird stuff while making love to someone.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we are the same. I don't see any essence from doing kinks. It's not as if those make me more satisfied or something.

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could have some experiments. I think that it would be exciting to have some new stuffs when having sex.

I like being blindfolded when having sex. I love the feeling of thrill and not knowing what my partner will do to me. It is just so exciting, you know?

Comment

One fetish that I have observed from my previous partners is their lingerie fetish. They often want me to wear stockings and a nice lingerie whenever we have sex.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish my partners would have that kind of fetish and would make me wear lingerie too. Well, at least it does not involve ropes, candles, and whips. Just me wearing any type of lingeries, except rubber suits, I don't like those. I would prefer silk, satin, or laced type of lingeries.

I don't know if someone is just like me but I like to be tied to the bed whenever I am having sex with someone. I love the feeling of being helpless, I guess?

Comment

• HotChatty
        HotChatty commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh hun you're not alone I like this as well but my most favorite one is being blindfolded but of course being tied and blindfolded is so much better

• Boundaryko
        Boundaryko commented
        Editing a comment
        I love handcuffs as well, anything that can tie me to bed lol yes, blindfold really adds spice to the experience. HotChatty

I like those men who are super hairy. So, I like those men who have thick armpit hair. I like to see it and sometimes I like to smell them. Of course, they should smell nice, okay?

Comment

• LadyBoss
        LadyBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Yikes! I don't like hairy men. And if you are expecting them to smell nice, sorry to burst your bubble but they don't. Anyway, I don't have any fetish. I like the simple way.
    Working...
    X