Fuck and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck and more

Most of my clients want to fuck and explore more. I do not know if this is the same case with your sugar parents. What can you say?

Not for me. There have been some of them who were into sex and more, but most are just for companionship and nothing else.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Old people often seek companionship since they can no longer satisfy their own sexual needs, which is better. Companionship is what we can offer for them as well and we get paid for that, right?

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      missAdventuroushorny I thought that those cougars are in demand of those hot sex and more? Well, that is what I believe. Maybe your clients are just the exceptions?

Some just wanted a few sexual requests but what they cannot admit is that all they ever want is to have someone to keep them company. This is sad but it is always a pleasure for those sugar babies to keep company with their sugar daddies.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, not every one wants sex. Some are also busy with their own lives and business that they are not into those sex stuffs.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, some would want more sex while other are contented with some sex here and there. It depends on the daddy, actually.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Always a pleasure to keep your daddies to have a company? I doubt this one. I am a baby, and there are daddies who are not good. Ah! How I hate giving services to them. If not only for the money, then I would have stopped servicing them.

My past experiences with my sugar daddies involved sex but now it is more of a companionship kind of thing. I'm more grateful for how it all turned out right now. Sex is easy but companionship is what lonely people usually look for.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if one of your sugar daddies asks you to have more explorations with him? Would you engage in his ideas? Probably it wouldn't be too much to ask of you since he would be willing to pay you to have more explorations, correct?

Some of my clients wanted companion, but if they'd ask for sex, which they would pay me extra for it, then I guess I'd go for it. So there's something more than just companionship, they wanted intimacy and moresexy time. I love how they'd usually tell me that i make them feel young again.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      What other explorations that you and your sugar daddy have come across already? I think that they haven't lived much of their young and wild lives. Some would be too old for some explorations that is why they'd only settle for sex or just plain companionships.

I'd say that those sugar daddies wanted to live some of their fantasies that weren't been done before. Now is there a chance to do it with me as their sugar baby, yes, I can do that one for him. I remember a time that one sugar daddy wanted to explore things new with me in a sexual or non-sexual way. We did a bareback sex on the balcony of a hotel and it was legitimately insane, plus it was really great experience because we almost got caught.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that was really hot! I think he wanted to experience outdoor sex and the thrill of getting caught. It makes him feel young again by living out an old fantasy that he's been dying to try ages ago already, lol.

Yes, same case. Sex is the number one reason why there are sugar parents. I do think that since they are already old, they can't find people who are willing to have sex with them other than those people who are willing to be their sugar babies.

Comment

Some of the clients that I had only want sex from me and nothing more. I guess those old men can't live without sex that's why they are looking for sugar babies who they can have sex with and who can satisfy their needs.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
        ExtraMantra commented
        Editing a comment
        And I think some old men still wanted to explore such things but it seems like the one that you've had there TouchCoucher are already contented with sex or even non-sexual requests.

Younger ones tend to ask for more sex. After all, that is what they want the most. As for the older ones, I guess that they do not want much of it anymore.

Comment

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Obviously that the youngs ones wanted exploration and more, they have all the time and energy to do it. Now, let's have the older people's side, they're time is limited and they lack energy to do activities but they have all the money to pay extra services for those young people.

If you have been mostly fucked by your mommies, then could we say that you were already used heavily? Ooopppsss. Lol.

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn, you just shamed him for being used there, huh? Well, he could be really good and besides, he gets paid for it anyway. So...

I'm guessing that the baby you're talking about is a newbie and really into old guys that's why she's wants to explore and get to know him really well sexually

Comment

Maybe they enjoyed doing it with you that's why that's all they're after from you and nothing else. At least they don't try and make you go with them for formal events

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
          pussyTalllicking commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you been forced to go to a formal event by your sugar mommy before?

Of course that's a given when it comes to most sugar relationships. So if I were you, start doing research when it comes to sex since you have to know a couple of new tricks every time that you're together

Comment

What are you expecting from them exactly? Were you expecting that you would just go on dates with you and buy you stuff?

Comment

Working...
          X