Physical Traits that you can't resist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Traits that you can't resist

For me, I love it if my daddy has too much body hair. Some are disgusted with it but I don't mind and love caressing it by the time we're done.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      How hairy are we talking about here? Are you talking about Robin Williams hairy or Chewbacca level of hairiness? LMAO

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Dickie I'm not sure if that still a human being or an orangutan lol. We might think that he's a wolfman with those level of hairiness.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      missOvertpussy Really? I bet you have a hobby to do that after sex.

My last sugar daddy was a real silver fox so its his hair. If you don't know what a silver fox is, here's a pic of men who are silver foxes.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that if Anderson Cooper wasn't gay, you would definitely want him to be your sugar daddy?

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that I know what you like then I might consider having that look and grow my beard at the moment.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that kind of sugar daddy! I bet He look so hot in person,lol.

What about us sugar parents? Are we not allowed not to share what traits we're looking for on a potential sugar baby?

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you would be looking for hot and attractive girls.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Ragemici I think those traits are enough to satisfy them unless they have some other kinks like they want blonde girls etc.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      You actually have that privilege since you will be the one to approve if that sugar baby will pass the requirements you are needing.

I guess that having a big dick is considered as a typical answer for us ladies, right?

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes of course! Even if it is not a sugar daddy big dicks are still an advantage.

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      How big is the dick that you're talking about here?

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, pretty much satisfied with this statement that you want your daddy to have a big dick.

I would say, it would be having a nice pair of titties. The minimum cup size would be a C cup.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      That would work if it would fit the body size of the woman. Sometimes having big boobs are not suitable for very thin girls.

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I would actually be surprised if you're going to mention that you're into men who have huge cocks.

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the biggest pair that you've been with before? Have you been with someone who's bigger than a C-cup?

I guess it would be having a good looking face because I enjoy looking at the guy face to face if we're doing it.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it is a little bit hard to look for a sugar daddy who is really good looking since their age is already too far from your age.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often have a hard time looking for a daddy or it's not that hard for you?

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you never had a sugar daddy who didn't have a pretty face?

It's all about the money for me but I would consider his body. If he got a nice bod with muscular arms and hard abs then I might be in love with my daddy. Imagine if he flexes those muscles and tightens his abs.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      How about if the daddy is the opposite of what you described? It will be okay as long as the money is good?

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      So you never been with a daddy who was really good looking?

I prefer my daddy to be clean and nothing else. Nothing beats a cleaner look and a fresh-looking daddy along the way.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      How about when it comes to the clothes that he's wearing? Does he need to be a sharp dresser or do you go for ones who dresses casually?

I've always wanted to be with a guy who has washboard abs. Since I know that finding who's like that is hard to find, I just go for guys who are silverfoxes.

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So you really go for men who are in the middle or beginning of their midlife crisis.

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that it is hard to find a sugar daddy who has washboard abs? Maybe you're just looking at wrong places that's why you can't find them.
Working...
X