Getting Romantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Romantic

I think the most romantic thing he did was giving me a special night starting with low light candles, a great playlist, preparing a great appetizer and a soothing wine. After that we laugh, we dance and we enjoyed our moment together.

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he the one who cooked the meal that you ate or you just ordered some take away and just reheat it at your place?

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is the most romantic date ever heard.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Outdoorks Did he become your lover?

Intimate nights watching Netflix on the couch with wine and snacks. FYI no sex, no awkward conversation and just chilling on the couch while we snuggle comfortably.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      We also do this stuff with my daddy and he loves watching "the office" with me.

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would we do that? if we are pretty serious in that situation right? missFabulouspussy

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      missRattypussy I wonder how many times you guys keep watching that.

It would be a romantic candle lit dinner at home and the food was cooked by the chef of your favorite restaurant.

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that your daddy knows the chef or the owner of the restaurant that's why he was able to cook for you?

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      SteenCumbersome Yes, and he's a regular at that restaurant for a long time.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that. but it would be much sweeter if you cooked that by yourself with love,lol. RecipeRipe

The most romantic thing with my sugar daddy would be traveling to a nice beach like in the Bahamas or Zanzibar and having a romantic dinner at the beach with the cool breeze and feeling the soft sand below our feet.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm jealous wish my daddy would also take me to a trip other than NSW and New Zealand.

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I also wish that I can have a daddy that will support my airfares and expenditures during a trip.

The most romantic thing with my sugar daddy is having a lovely date night dinner and conversation about ourselves, getting to know each other, talking about our likes and dislikes, etc.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      Simple and sweet. Is your daddy treating you in a fancy restaurant whenever you are going to have dinner?

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds more like a first date and not a really romantic one lol.

It was a weekend getaway at an exclusive resort. We also had a candle lit dinner on the beach.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that planned or he surprised you that day that you would be spending the weekend at a resort?

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you felt really special that evening. Was there a special occasion that's why he did those things for you?

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyResolutetight I was alone at first but I have some friends to have fun.

My daddy rented an entire ballroom of a fancy restaurant for my birthday dinner. There was a four piece string section performing while we're having a candle lit dinner.

Comment

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't get the last part but it's best if you also call him so you will not miss him so much or do video calls.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that everything that he does to you is romantic? Or he has never taken you out on a really fancy dinner or vacation lol.

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      missNeighborlypussy she might be the type who's easily impressed that's why she's thinking that everything that her sugardaddy does counts as a romantic gesture.

We often trade massages with my mommy and do a lot of stuff that makes me want to stay with her the whole night. She can be romantic about how delicious she cooks the meals that make me want to stay over.

Comment

Working...
X