Settling Down With Your Sugar Parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settling Down With Your Sugar Parent

For the babies, has any of you wished that your sugar parent asks you to settle down with them? I'm just wanted to ask this question since I'm starting to feel that they want to be with us because we can readily give them what their real partners can't provide to them.

I read a lot of articles when it comes to settling down with your sugar parent. I don't know if I can settle with them since the relationship is only based on money. I think I'll settle down with someone whom I love instead and it will not be my sugar daddy.

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, It's not always based on money all the time and we parents also make sure that we provide love with our sugar babies so there's a tendency that both parties will be in love with each other and settle down.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      GrandioseGraham Ahm, yeah, you have a point.

I would let him decide on whether he wants it or not. But there have been a few who made me feel that they might propose to me.

Comment

• LowLa
      LowLa commented
      Editing a comment
      If that day ever comes. Is your daddy got a chance when he proposes to you?

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Depending if I also like the daddy but I'm thinking I have to make this marriage a secret. LowLa

Yes, I've thought about it but the problem is none of my sugar daddies has actually tried to propose to me.

Comment

That's the furthest thing on my mind when it comes to all of my sugar relationships. Since most of my former sugar daddies were still married and their wives knew about it.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if they tell you that they're getting a divorce so that the two of you can be together. Are you going to say yes to him or not?

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      If there were some of them that were single are you willing to marry him or not?

I'm pretty much stuck with my mommy now and I love giving her the satisfaction that she needs but I have to think about that and I'm open to settling down when the right time comes.

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really feel that you're a good match for each other that's why you're willing to settle down with her?

I don't really like the idea of settling down and there's more responsibility if that ever happens. I just like it to be fun and nothing serious.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I would be mature if I will reach that stage, LadyBoss

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Stitchel It would be difficult for us if ever we reach that stage, you know we are not used to it.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but I think we get through it. PaperRunTayl9or

I'm not thinking of getting there yet and I am still so young to discover and seek for my future but I will think about it as the year passes by.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a huge chance that you would reject that offer if it is asked to you today?

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah think about it later girl and as for now keep enjoying and sticking with the things you find satisfying.

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      NotoriousMOM Absolutely yes since I'm still very young and I have no plans of settling down yet.

Since I'm a sugar mommy, I can guarantee you that this is something that rarely happens in real life. And if that ever happens to you, I would suggest for the babies here to grab the opportunity.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you never thought of settling down with any of your babies ever since?

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, I'll probably think it over if ever I can't find a partner to settle down with.

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      KittyBush For now, yes. I like things as the way they are right now.

Still early for me to decide. I let this sugar dating progress so I can decide but I want to settle with a daddy who is not too old.

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      What age do you consider as being too old already? Is it 60 yrs old and above?

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're nearing 30 I think you should think about answering this question again. You don't want to remain as a baby forever believe me.

I have no plans of ever settling down with any them. Not sure how I'm going to tell our kids how we've met.

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      So you prefer to get married with a guy who's the same age or near your age? Guess that it is difficult to explain to them what a sugarbaby and sugar daddy is, right?

• SteenCumbersome
      SteenCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmph I think it's not good to lie either but the kid has to learn the truth but you don't need to be provocative.

Not sure that any of them were thinking of doing that with me and I'm going to say to their proposal if that ever happens.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your reason why you're not going to settle down with them?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, for me, this relationship is just an arrangement and I don't think it will work when talking about setting down.

I will have to decline to their offer whether they are single or divorced.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you decide you're going to decline their offer?

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      FrillerDrill because there's no love that is my main reason and I don't want things to be complicated. I like the way things run right now and so I'll stick with it.

It's really a bad idea to commit with your sugar daddy or sugar mommy and its best if you just continue sugar dating than being a couple.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      What if your sugar mommy is really hot? Like Salma Hayek hot? Are you not interested to settle down with her?

Not sure that there are sugar parents out there that would want to settle down with their sugar babies. I'm saying this based on what my former sugar daddies have told me before.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some sugar parents who would settle down with their babies if they happen to like to spend the rest of their lives with them.
Working...
X