Alternate Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate Life

I know that most of the sugar babies here tried it because they wanted to earn easily. I'm wondering if you were not having money problems do you think that you're still going to be a sugar baby?

I don't think so. But there is a chance that I've married a rich guy or working a 9-5 job that makes me feel like a robot.

Comment

It will be the other way around if I don't have money problems and I will be the sugar mommy that will provide money for the sugar babies.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
        missShrillpussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you see yourself having sugar babies? Are you planning on it? pussyWoozywet

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        missShrillpussy Yeah, and I think it's okay to be a sugar mommy.

• missShrillpussy
        missShrillpussy commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh so excited for you, please share with us your experience. We can learn a lot from it.

If we are talking about a million-dollar in my bank account then I won't be wasting my life on sugar dating anymore and I will just be a regular girl doing business for life support.

Comment

• JollyFilly
        JollyFilly commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of business do you think you would be doing if you've got a million dollars?

I'm definitely not going to be a sugar baby if I wasn't strapped for cash.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
        missNeighborlypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        How about being a sugar parent? Do you think that you're going to be one if you're not a sugar baby?

If I'll be drowning in cash right now then I'll ditch sugar dating and I will just to what I want and live up my dream.

Comment

Absolutely not and I will rather study and have a regular job like what everybody is doing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by missShrillpussy View Post
          I know that most of the sugar babies here tried it because they wanted to earn easily. I'm wondering if you were not having money problems do you think that you're still going to be a sugar baby?
          Nope, if I don't have money issues I'm probably in my dream profession right now but honestly, I will still have sex with older guys because I like it.

Comment

Working...
          X