Moving on easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on easily

I would like to ask my sugar sisters over here on the tips that you could share on how to get over a guy. No, I do not mean about a sugar daddy. I am referring to a regular guy specifically your boyfriend. When the relationship is over, how do you move on easily? What are the things that you do?

In the past, I went to the clubs and had some fun there drinking and I got to meet new people. Those strangers who were also seeking for diversions and would like to have some fun. I know those there temporary diversions but it somehow it worked for me.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      I did those as well and it did help a lot. Sometimes friends who'll help you get through a breakup are hard to come by. That's why I'd always go out with them so I won't feel sad when I'm all alone in my room.

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I do that when I get my heartbroken and I'd really want to move on easily. It's the only way to divert my sadness.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good diversion. Going out and going to the clubs and having some fun. I did those stuffs too like several years ago. lol.

How to get over a guy easily? Find someone new. That is the fastest way that you would be able to forget your past boyfriend. When there is already someone new, a new love would be formed on your heart.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      You made it sound so easy to find a replacement, and I hope that is possible for everyone to achieve. I guess we all deserve to move on anyway.

There's no way you can move on easily. You'll need a lot of support to get things through. Sometimes a sudden breakup will still leave you in confusion for years, like undergoing a divorce.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Years? Confusion in years? That has never happened to me and I do not wish to have one in the future. Yeah, some support would do to console you for a while then we should move on with our lives.

Originally posted by pussyResolutetight View Post
    I would like to ask my sugar sisters over here on the tips that you could share on how to get over a guy. No, I do not mean about a sugar daddy. I am referring to a regular guy specifically your boyfriend. When the relationship is over, how do you move on easily? What are the things that you do?
    I'd look for a new sugar mommy, it wouldn't be so easy but I can wait. And I'll drink the night away with friends from the money I've earned from my sugar mommy gig.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright. You would have good night drinking with your friends then what would happen on the next day? You would have a bad hangover. Your head would spin like crazy then you would remember that the issue still exists. lol.

Originally posted by pussyResolutetight View Post
    It's easy to move on from an ex-boyfriend, think of the harshest things he has done to you. Think about his short-comings and the promises he broke

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, now I know that being bitter has its benefits too. I guess I was right all along, sometimes you just have to think of the bad things that he has done to you so it might even motivate you NOT to think about him.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      But then you ares still thinking about him its better if we find some divergence and do something fun that might help you forget him

Let the time heal the pains that you have felt. Sometimes, the healing comes quickly and the moving on would be a breeze. Sometimes, the healing comes slowly and moving on would take a longer time.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true, it may take a while for you to heal from all the heartaches and it's frustrating but you'll get there anytime soon.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely dont rush it or it would never help you cope and become much more anxious so it takes time
Working...
X