Sex and Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex and Drugs

I've just been in a really horrible first date with a potential daddy. While we're having our dinner he suddenly asks me about my opinions when it comes to cocaine sex. So I just told him that I don't mind it as long as the person doesn't do it in front of me. He suddenly told me that we wouldn't work out since he wants his babies do it with him at the same time. I then stood up and told him that it was nice meeting him and thanked him for the meal before leaving him at the restaurant

How where you introduced to each other? And did you know before hand that he's a coke head?

Comment

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      We met at a dating site and i never knew that he's a dick head

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      total dick head, don't waste your time on that junkie

Maybe he wants the both of you to be super horny since it can increase your sex drive when you take it

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, if he is looking for sex he should just have that way.

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      They just don't have a control over their libido.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Jinni you're right about that. Even if you keep on telling them that they have to lower their standards

Shame in him for bringing that up on the first date. He doesn't know how to handle a woman and just straight up asked you about drugs and sex. If it was the third or the fourth date then I'll understand.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a first date with a potential sugar daddy. Maybe the daddy was just being upfront immediately so that he wouldn't waste his time on the ones who are not fine with doing coke with him

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      LZA still, it's our first date. he can mention or ask that maybe after 3rd or 4th date. being straightforward sometimes not at the right time is a BIG NO

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      LZA I guess that you're more open minded when it comes to drug use that is why you don't mind that he mentioned it immediately

Did he have some bodyguards around your table while you're having that date? He might be a big time dealer that is why he just mentioned it casually

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she would immediately have an idea that he's a big time dealer once she enters the restaurant

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I would try and leave immediately if that sort of thing happens to me

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      SugahBaby even if he gives you a million dollars as a monthly allowance?

I was expecting that this is about a drug fueled, crazy sex marathon that you had with your daddy

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been in that situation before?

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because it mentions both of them, it automatically means that it is about doing it while you're tripping
Working...
X