Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm having a problem with my sugar baby. What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having a problem with my sugar baby. What should I do?

I am talking to a sugar baby online but she lives in another country. She is asking me to send her money but doesn't want to send me any photos or video chats or anything and says that she just wants to talk on the phone. She says that she needs the money for an operation but won't tell me why. What should I do?

How long have you been seeing this girl for? I don't know if you really said. I know that you met online but were you talking the whole time while she's been away. It's a good sign that she wants to talk to you on the phone but have you met her in person? Maybe she could make a trip there

Comment

Three months we've been messaging each other. We have talked on the phone but we also send a lot of emails to each other as well. I want to keep her happy and we are planning on visiting each other very soon as well but I want this to be a mutually beneficial relationship and not just me doing everything for her. I don't know if that's what's going on here

Comment

I don't know either cause I'm not her so I don't know how she thinks. What I think is that maybe you need to make some boundaries with her. Tell her that you feel like you're being taken advantage of and that you need some sign that she cares about you and your relationship and isn't just doing this to get your money. If she can't do that or tries to make excuses then I think you need to rethink your relationship and if you still want to be with her. There's tons of beautiful sugar babies out there that are looking for nice and handsome sugar daddies to help them out

Comment

Yes i think that I do but I don't want to make her upset with me either. I just want things to be okay between us. I could go and visit her but I don't want to do that until I am sure that we are good together. I have put a lot into our relationship and I'm afraid of losing her. I can't help it

Comment

I do understand that but you also need to take charge of the relationship and not just let her make all the decisions. This is about the two of you getting what you want and not just one person. It seems like she is getting a lot more then you are here

Comment

Sweetie, there are lots of babies around.

Comment

• LowLa
                LowLa commented
                Editing a comment
                Look closer wink!

You're old enough to know when you're being dupe. There's a lot of babies along your location, wake up man.

Comment

• RudeRudy
                RudeRudy commented
                Editing a comment
                How sure are you that there are babies in his area?

I agree with what NotoriousMOM has said. Should have just stayed local when it comes to looking for sugar babies

Comment

• SashaBangs
                SashaBangs commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah men are vile

• NotoriousMOM
                NotoriousMOM commented
                Editing a comment
                I wonder what happened to him and his baby?

• SashaBangs
                SashaBangs commented
                Editing a comment
                probably broke it off

If you're still looking for a baby, feel free to send me a message

Comment

It would be much better if you have a baby that is local since it really looks like the one that you're with right now is just scamming you

Comment

Originally posted by IzzySteezy View Post
                  It would be much better if you have a baby that is local since it really looks like the one that you're with right now is just scamming you
                  Guess that no one from your location is something that you would as baby worthy that is why you searched one online?

Comment

• IzzySteezy
                    IzzySteezy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a possibility that the babies that are from his location are not his type

• BeeLinda
                    BeeLinda commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well better keep looking then

• BeeLinda
                    BeeLinda commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah, there's plenty of fish in the sea

How desperate can you be that you tried to get a baby from another country

Comment

• LZA
                    LZA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He's just looking at the wrong places that's why he ended up in that situation

• GoGo
                    GoGo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you feel bad for him or not?
                Working...
                X