SD complaining that I'm not spending enough time with him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD complaining that I'm not spending enough time with him

My SD has been telling me that I haven't been spending enough time with him lately. I don't know why he is saying anything to me about it since I have been keeping to our arrangement. I haven't cancelled on him or anything like that and he hasn't asked me for anything more. We only agreed to 2 days a week to see each other. I am going on a lot of auditions for my acting career. I want to make him happy but a part of me thinks that he is being too demanding. What should I do?

I think that there's nothing wrong with your SD wanting to spend more time with you but he is maybe going about it the wrong way. For one thing, he hasn't really asked if you could see him more and like you said, he hasn't really offered anything else. So 2 things could be happening here...1 is that he is testing you to see how much you're going to ask for. He might be waiting to have you tell him that you can't do it since you need to go on more auditions and then he will probably offer you more money so that you don't have to go on as many auditions. Or 2 he is waiting for you to tell him what you want in return. I think that the only thing that you can do is just to sit down with him and tell him that you want to spend more time with him but you need to go to auditions for your career. Maybe he has some connections or something that can help you out

Comment

I do think that he is just saying that he wants to spend time with you cause he really likes you. That's a very big compliment for a sugar baby to have from a sugar daddy. I know that it seems tough to figure out how to make everything work and that you care about your career but you should also care about your sugar daddy and his feelings. If he is feeling left out or wants to spend more time with you then should just do it. I think that there's a way that you can come up with a compromise and help figure out what to do to make you both happy about it but you need to actually sit down and have a conversation to make that happen

Comment

Yes I don't think that his complaining is a bad thing either. I think that he is just saying that he wants to see you more which is a compliment. Maybe you should try to change your times with him so that you can see him more. There's gotta be something that you can do to make more time for him

Comment

I'll try but it's hard for me. I need to be able to go on auditions for my career but I also need my sugar daddy too. How can I keep both of them? I just feel like I'm being torn in two between two things that matter to me and I don't know what I should do about it anymore

Comment

Well do you know in advance when your auditions are going to be? If you know that then you just tell your sugar daddy so that he can know too. You really need to make more time for him though so you need to make that happen. You can have it all. That's the best thing about being a sugar baby. The schedule is very flexible and you can make up your own hours so you just need to think about how much time you can dedicate for each one and then go from there. I know that you can figure it out and we're here to help you if you need it

Comment

Usually I know so that I can prepare to read for it. Sometimes I get weeks and sometimes I get days it really depends that's why it's not always easy to make time for everything. When I'm not going to auditions then I'm memorizing things for auditions or trying to catch up on things. I am trying to make everything work though. I understand what you're saying and I will try to make it work out so that I can spend more time with him

Comment

You should just to stay a bit longer than the agreed about time every once in a while or maybe you can surprise him and visiting him on days that you're not supposed to be together. If you're planning to see him on the days that you didn't agreed on, you have to call him first or text him if its okay for the two of you to see each other on that day

Comment

If you had an arrangement with your sugar daddy about the amount of time ya'll meet then cooperate with him

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBoss View Post
                    You should just to stay a bit longer than the agreed about time every once in a while or maybe you can surprise him and visiting him on days that you're not supposed to be together. If you're planning to see him on the days that you didn't agreed on, you have to call him first or text him if its okay for the two of you to see each other on that day
                    You can do what she suggested. If you're brave enough you can tell him that it would cost him extra if he wants to see more than the days that you've agreed upon

Comment

• LadyBoss
                      LadyBoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spoken like a true baby. I guess that you're straight shooter when it comes to your daddy then?

• GoGo
                      GoGo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Of course, if you've been following through on your agreement then there's nothing to fear.

One of the reasons that I could think of is that you don't pay much attention to him while you're together

Comment

• SugahBaby
                      SugahBaby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      what was the situation like?

• SashaBangs
                      SashaBangs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      how does that go?

• Biggie
                      Biggie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you want to be my baby? SugahBaby

Honey if it feels bad all the time, then maybe it best to cut ties,

Comment

Working...
                    X