Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys I'm so confused...what is a platonic sugar daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys I'm so confused...what is a platonic sugar daddy?

What's a platonic sugar daddy? Is that a real thing? I have heard some sugar babies on here talking about it but didn't know what it was. I really don't know what it means. Also what about a salt daddy? What is that? There are so many words that I don't know!

Welcome to the sugar bowl. Usually most people tend to research before they start here but that's okay. That's what this place is for. So you can answer all the questions that you want. I did the same thing when I was a sugar baby and first starting out sugar dating. Platonic means without sex. So a sugar daddy relationship where you don't have sex with a sugar daddy. Usually happens with much much older guys who have like a grandfather or father complex or feel like they want to impart wisdom to the younger world. They can be great but they are pretty hard to find and keep. It's a real thing but it does not happen with most relationships. Salt daddy is a fake sugar daddy.

Comment

Salt daddies are fake sugar daddies but they are also a real problem for first time sugar babies. The problem is that it's hard to spot them if you don't know what they look like so I recommend getting a sugar sister mentor who can help you or you can just ask someone on here whatever you want. They can help you spot them and show you how you should deal with them too

Comment

• LowLa
        LowLa commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting, would love to get to know more about his issue, start reading about this.

OMG that's so amazing you guys! So how can I figure out who's a salt daddy? I don't want to find one

Comment

Honestly it's any guy who doesn't have the money to support a sugar baby but pretends that he does. They usually wear cheap suits or leave the tags on suits so that they can return them. They also never give you any money. They might pay for the first dinner but they will try to sleep with you on the first date. You can find lots of things online to help you spot a salt daddy but you can also ask any of us on here to help you out too

Comment

They sound like the worst

Comment

Working...
          X