Scammed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed

So this is what happened, I met with a middle-aged guy who said that he was interested to be my sugar daddy and would be willing to give me an allowance of 14000 dollars a month and he seemed nice and trustful, I actually had fun talking to him during our first date. Fast forward, after a week, we met up again but this time ended up having sex. He said that he will deposit my allowance at the end of the month but that never happened. I tried contacting him again but to no avail. I was so furious and mad at myself at that time and I regretted sleeping with him after only knowing him for a few days. This experience taught me a lesson, I always make sure that the sugar daddy I am talking with is legit and if it's possible, I research about them first before going out with them. So how about you guys, have ever had an experience like this before?

Where did you meet that potential daddy? If he was introduced to you by a friend, you can ask for his or her help in tracking him if you really want to get that amount from him.Otherwise just take it as a lesson

Comment

Was it your first time being a baby that's why you got played with by that jerk?

Comment

At least you didn't end up having sex with her for a long time before he disappeared in the face of the planet

Comment

Guess that you got distracted on the amount that he mentioned that's why you've let your guard down and you easily let him have sex with you

Comment

It could have been worse. Like forcing himself or drugging you just so he can get to taste your body

Comment

• DikeM
              DikeM commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, that might be the worse thing that can happen to her

• CashMomma
              CashMomma commented
              Editing a comment
              DikeM What are the other worst possible things you can think that could happen to her?

Next time, just be careful and don't let yourself fooled because of what they are showing you.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
              missSmilingpussy commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think that he really showed anything. He just mentioned a huge amount of money and she fell for it immediately

• IzzySteezy
              IzzySteezy commented
              Editing a comment
              missSmilingpussy I know that. Please read what I've said again.

I haven't encountered a sugar daddy who is like that before. But thanks for sharing your story, that would definitely help the new babies here to be extra careful with their chosen daddies.

Comment

• ExtraMantra
              ExtraMantra commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess that there are daddies out there who are total cheapskates

When choosing a sugar daddy, do not base it on how attractive they are, based your choice on their generosity and level of richness.

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
              GrandioseGraham commented
              Editing a comment
              You are right, and better do research about your potential sugar daddy before meeting up with him.

I will never do something horrible to a potential baby. Be cautious next time in choosing a potential sugar daddy.

Comment

At least this thought you a lesson to never trust anyone and be more careful,

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
                StitchOutdoor commented
                Editing a comment
                Has something similar happened to you before?
            Working...
            X