Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar daddy advice - should I get him a gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar daddy advice - should I get him a gift?

Should I buy my sugar daddy a gift? Is that weird? He's just been so sweet and generous lately and I really want to thank him with something special. I was really busy and couldn't meet up for long time because of a deadline and he was super nice about it and told me that he understood and then he bought me flowers when he saw him again. It was the biggest bouquet of red roses that I'd ever seen. I want to show him much I appreciated his patience and him doing that but I don't know how

I think you have the right idea. SDs spend tons of money making us happy that we should probably do the same or at least show them a little bit of love. It's not always about spending money but about showing them that you were thinking of them. I bought my sugar daddy a cupcake from his favorite bakery one day and we shared it together. He was so happy with that small gesture tho

Comment

That's very nice of you. I bought my SD his favorite bottle of whiskey once when I went over to his place. I know that it's not something that he buys for himself all the time. It's more like a special treat. I feel weird going to someone's house and not bringing anything so I always try to give him something when I go there usually it's a bottle or some kind of dessert

Comment

That's very old school of you but I think I get it

Comment

I feel like my mother is going to show up and start yelling at me if I don't lol

Comment

No, a simple gesture would be sweet, you don't have to spend a lot to make him smile, very sure about that

Comment

Working...
            X