Go for it or pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go for it or pass?

If there is someone who is willing to be your sugar parent and offers you everything, luxurious life, money, and vacation but he lives in another country and is asking you to go there, are you willing to travel to his country or no?

Yes, I love to travel and he is filthy rich so I would definitely grab that.

Comment

I think it would be better if we take turns. I can't leave my life here that easy

Comment

I wouldn't mind if it's just at the other side of the country, but having to move to a new country feels like starting over for me

Comment

And what would happen if things doesn't work out for the both of you? You'd be lucky if he's going to give airfare so that you can go back home

Comment

• KiwiTwin
            KiwiTwin commented
            Editing a comment
            You actually need a game plan if you accepted that deal. Like securing your way back when things go south.

• ExtraMantra
            ExtraMantra commented
            Editing a comment
            Try saving a little bit so you'll have a chance to either stay and live there or go home.

It's a pass for me since I have no plans of being away from my family and friends just because of material wealth

Comment

Maybe? But it all depends on the country she's from. If I know someone who's from that country or works there, I wouldn't moving to another country just for her

Comment

• KiwiTwin
              KiwiTwin commented
              Editing a comment
              What countries are you avoiding?

• missOvertpussy
              missOvertpussy commented
              Editing a comment
              KiwiTwin he's not avoiding any specific country or countries. It all depends if he has a friend in the country that his potential sugar mommy is living in. For example if the potential mommy is from Spain and he doesn't have a friend who's living or working there, then he wouldn't accept the offer

Free travel and all expense paid? Count me in!

Comment

That should be fine as long as the country is somewhere cold.

Comment

It would be a pass because I might end up having a problem going back to my home country if things won't work out for us

Comment

No, because it's very dangerous. Who knows, he might be someone who is pretending to be a parent.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
                    StitchOutdoor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you afraid that you might end being a drugged up prostitute in a foreign country?

When I was still a baby, I actually moved to the other end of the country for my daddy. Had a difficult time moving back when we broke up

Comment

• CashMomma
                    CashMomma commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guess you didn't have enough money to travel back or you go a ton of stuff that you need to bring with you back?

It would be a pass for me because having an extravagant lifestyle is not a valid reason for me to be away from my family and friends

Comment

I would have to know that person really well and the situation would have to be right.

Comment

Working...
                    X