Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips?

Can you give me tips to maintain a good relationship with your sugar daddy?

Avoid being demanding and don't do stupid things that might make your sugar daddy lose the interest of you.

Comment

Do invest a lot of your time on attending his needs. You're getting something in return after all.

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
        DaddyWarbucks commented
        Editing a comment
        How I wish to have you as a baby if you're willing to those things for me

Well, do not be arrogant and never ever demand something your sugar daddy can do or afford.

Comment

• SashaBangs
        SashaBangs commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that being arrogant is an immediate turn off whatever relationship that you're in

Stay humble always and treat your daddy good and I am sure he won't leave you.

Comment

• CashMomma
        CashMomma commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure about the last part that you've said. There's a chance that he's into babies that are only up to a certain age

Knowing the difference between listening and hearing. Because there would come a time where he would need somebody that would listen to his problems

Comment

• LadyBoss
        LadyBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Feels like you've ended up being your daddies therapist of sorts before

• SugahBaby
        SugahBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        LadyBoss LOL. Sometimes, I call my self "the therapist". Lucky for him that I got this good listening skills.

Making sure that he would be happy and satisfied whenever you're with him

Comment

• Dickie
        Dickie commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you should know to set some boundaries when it comes to making sure that your parent is satisfied with you whenever you're together

• NotoriousMOM
        NotoriousMOM commented
        Editing a comment
        As a parent here, I am giving my opinion on what a baby should do but yeah, you have a point in setting up boundaries.

Don't take everything up on your head, just because your sugar parent gives you everything doesn't that he won't leave you in the future.

Comment

Always stay humble and as much as possible. avoid upsetting your sugar parent.

Comment

• SugahBaby
          SugahBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Humble in personality or humble in money? There are daddies who are a bit thrifty and I just do not like those types of daddies.

• ExtraMantra
          ExtraMantra commented
          Editing a comment
          SugahBaby Humble in personality. The world usually likes someone who is down to earth. Your daddies would gonna like you more then you have humility.
      Working...
      X